For the bones

Posted by Reviewer3091489 on May 17, 2008

Using ultra bone-up has totally helped my bones and joints. I'm 59 and take care of babies, which requires getting up and down from the floor alot. After using the ultra bone-up I have no problem with pain or cramping in my joints and I can get up and down easily. Thank you for your lower prices. Terry

Ultra Bone Up

Posted by Reviewer1225157 on Sep 26, 2008

I have been using Ultra Bone Up for about 4 years and have had fantastic results with increase in bone density without drugs.

Best Solution

Posted by Reviewer2247886 on Mar 19, 2008

From personal research and experience, this is the best calcium supplement on the market, taken in combination with Jarrow Bio-Sil, to counter bone loss. While I have not had a bone scan since I began taking Ultra Bone-Up more than a year ago, there has been a marked improvement in the strength and thickness of my fingernails.

Good supp

Posted by Reviewer1743637 on Feb 22, 2010

Still my favorite bone supplement even though they changed the formula a few years ago. I actually increased bone density with the old formula - haven't with this one.

One big negative

Posted by Reviewer2375995 on Jun 08, 2014

The combination of this products ingredients is great-EXCEPT Not enough magnesium, and they use Magnesium oxide, which causes stomach problems,and is not as absorbable and gave me constipation. You must supplement with more magnesium Citrate. THEY ARE AWARE! Won't make the change because it would be a bigger pill.

Best bone product

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012

has the best ingredients profile for bone product.

Great product, timely service & best price!

Posted by Reviewer3173077 on Jun 02, 2009

Since recently discovering Bone-Up Ultra makes a difference in the way I feel and benefits my calcium intake I decided it best to find the best price for the product. After searching the web for an hour I discovered iHerb.com had the best price and made a purchase. It was my hope that I would not have to repeat the search each month & save time. The ordering process on iHerb.com was easy,smooth & delivery swift. Now I know I can rely on this site for my reorders & would highly recommend them. Thank you iHerb.com!!

Ultra Bone-Up

Posted by Reviewer1150672 on May 06, 2008

Too soon to see results with new bone growth in non-union area, but have noticed an overall improvement in health with no other changes! Drs. seem pleased I was trying a supplement as nothing else has been benefical. Good product! Good value!

Firm Bones!

Posted by Reviewer1154145 on Feb 22, 2011

Ultra Bone-Up is a wonderful product and all my naturopathic doctors have recommended it for use.

Good Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

I have been trying this product alternately with Life Extension's Bone Restore for the last year. Life Extension suggested that I might try a different type of calcium since not everyone's body uses the same type of calcium effectively. I have not had another DEXA scan yet so I hope that this helps. I do not plan to ever take Fosamax or any of the other pharmaceuticals for osteoporosis.