a

Posted by 5608389131064067402 on Feb 20, 2014

good

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Dec 05, 2011

This calcium packs a double punch as it really helps with stiffness and joint pain. I just wish the pills were smaller and you could take fewer than 6 a day to get a high amount.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Jul 13, 2011

I think it is a good product, i take it with extra vitamin D, my nails are stronger and maybe bone structures are stronger too.

This works but have to take 6 large pills

Posted by Reviewer1339943 on Apr 19, 2011

I love this product! It really helps even with my back pain! The only reason I rate it a 4 instead of 5 is because it says to take 6 of these large pills/day. It's literally hard to swallow that many in a day.

Good supp

Posted by Reviewer1743637 on Feb 22, 2010

Still my favorite bone supplement even though they changed the formula a few years ago. I actually increased bone density with the old formula - haven't with this one.

Bone-Up

Posted by Reviewer2813211 on Jan 14, 2010

2008 My right thumb was swollen and I was frequently in pain. My doctor diagnosed it as arthritis, and told me that the only solution was to get a cortisone shot. I didn't get the shot, and instead took the Bone-Up tablets. After 2-3 weeks I noticed that my pain went away, and has not come back since. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because my friend said that after taking 7-8 bottles of the Bone-Up I should see improvement in my osteoporosis. However, I personally have not seen any improvement in my bone density numbers. This of course may be due to other outside factors such as exercise, etc.

Sarah Sostrom

Posted by Reviewer1657742 on Jun 26, 2008

I am taking Bone-up because I Have been diagnosed with osteopenia. I have been taking it for a little over 1 year and have not had a bone density test since startin on it. It will be another year before I have another test and will have any results.

Ultra Bone-Up

Posted by Reviewer1150672 on May 06, 2008

Too soon to see results with new bone growth in non-union area, but have noticed an overall improvement in health with no other changes! Drs. seem pleased I was trying a supplement as nothing else has been benefical. Good product! Good value!

Ultra Bone Up

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Apr 29, 2008

TAKE WITH FOOD. I became nauseated taking it after a meal instead of before.