Arlene R.

Posted by Reviewer1601968 on Jul 03, 2008

great product. I like the fact that it has Vit d3 and K2 as well as other necessary vit and minerals.

Sarah Sostrom

Posted by Reviewer1657742 on Jun 26, 2008

I am taking Bone-up because I Have been diagnosed with osteopenia. I have been taking it for a little over 1 year and have not had a bone density test since startin on it. It will be another year before I have another test and will have any results.

Folic Acid Reduction

Posted by Reviewer1850693 on Jun 06, 2008

I don't know why the amount of Folic Acid was cut in half.

For the bones

Posted by Reviewer3091489 on May 17, 2008

Using ultra bone-up has totally helped my bones and joints. I'm 59 and take care of babies, which requires getting up and down from the floor alot. After using the ultra bone-up I have no problem with pain or cramping in my joints and I can get up and down easily. Thank you for your lower prices. Terry

Jarrow Formulas, Ultra Bone-Up

Posted by Reviewer1271066 on May 17, 2008

If you have osteoporosis, this is the calcium supplement for you.

Ultra Bone-Up

Posted by Reviewer1150672 on May 06, 2008

Too soon to see results with new bone growth in non-union area, but have noticed an overall improvement in health with no other changes! Drs. seem pleased I was trying a supplement as nothing else has been benefical. Good product! Good value!

Ultra Bone

Posted by Reviewer1043858 on May 02, 2008

Very good product. Am still taking the Ultra Bone, but have noticed the starting of the difference in my body.

Ultra Bone Up

Posted by Reviewer1423069 on Apr 29, 2008

TAKE WITH FOOD. I became nauseated taking it after a meal instead of before.

Best Solution

Posted by Reviewer2247886 on Mar 19, 2008

From personal research and experience, this is the best calcium supplement on the market, taken in combination with Jarrow Bio-Sil, to counter bone loss. While I have not had a bone scan since I began taking Ultra Bone-Up more than a year ago, there has been a marked improvement in the strength and thickness of my fingernails.

Good Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008

I have been trying this product alternately with Life Extension's Bone Restore for the last year. Life Extension suggested that I might try a different type of calcium since not everyone's body uses the same type of calcium effectively. I have not had another DEXA scan yet so I hope that this helps. I do not plan to ever take Fosamax or any of the other pharmaceuticals for osteoporosis.