Gave me yellow urine!

Posted by Reviewer2256537 on Jun 24, 2014

I didn't like the high price of Life Extension Super Saw Palmetto/..., and thought I'd give this much cheaper Saw a try?- The very first day my usually clear pee turned yellow!? It never cleared up after using the whole bottle. I'm back on LE, but pee is still yellow! I ordered some kidney/Liver cleaner supplements, and hope it clears up? The cheap OFTEN becomes expensive!

Great Prostate Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1119789 on Feb 12, 2012

If you have read "The Owner's Manual" by Roizen &Oz, it states that you need additional elements, along with saw palmetto, to get the most effective results from a prostate supplement. Jarrow Ultra Palmetto + Pygeum has some of those elements. I haven't yet found a supplement that has all of them.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 31, 2011

works better than another brand I was taking

Does the trick

Posted by Reviewer2383242 on Aug 10, 2011

I am a young guy in his 20's who has already begun the painful process of balding. I have been taking this product for several months and I am happy to report that a good portion of my hair has GROWN BACK and the rest has stopped coming out all together! My hair is also thicker and stronger. As an added bonus, my acne has also greatly reduced as my skin is much less oily. I should say however that I think these herbs have somewhat reduced my sex drive, not sure why exactly but something to think about if that is a problem area for you haha. Cheers

Husband Likes It.

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on May 20, 2011

He says it works well and is a good blend of complementary ingredients.

Jarrow Ultra Palmetto + Pygeum

Posted by Reviewer2127176 on Apr 18, 2011

Ordered this product and have been using it for the last two weeks. No downside, tolerated well. We'll see if there are beneficial results. I am a fan of Jarrow but I would like to see them source from organics even if it would increase the purchase price.

Jarrow Ultra Saw Palmentto + Pygeum

Posted by Reviewer2577886 on Mar 18, 2011

i'll get back in 6 to 9 months with a report on product results.

Purchased for the pygeum.

Posted by Reviewer1821240 on Mar 08, 2011

Consumer's Report listed Pygeum as a supplement which actually works as advertised - helps reduce the prostate. I had been taking saw palmetto, so I switched to a supplement which combines the 2. I went with Jarrow because of their reputation for excellence. I have been using it for a month and have not noticed any difference, but CR says it is helpful on a long-term basis.

Prostate help

Posted by Reviewer1990789 on Nov 30, 2010

From California. I ordered this product because I trust Jarrow for some great and affordable products. I like the high amount of pygeum in this formula, because it helps eliminate acute and chronic inflammation which can eventually lead to cancer. Every man with beginning signs should get on this product along with beta sitosterol.

very deficient product

Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Oct 27, 2010

Jarrow can not be proud of this product, it is very bad, I tried another brand and I have obtained immediate results of my prostate inflammation

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »