Jarrow Formulas, Ultra Saw Palmetto + Pygeum, 120 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

ALMOST USELESS...potency probably not as labeled

Posted by Reviewer3031698 on Nov 01, 2008

I used this product for 11 months w/ almost no benefit. I contacted Jarrow to inquire whether the potency/strength claimed on the label was guaranteed. They NEVER RESPONDED. I switched to "Paradise Herbs" Brand (saw palmetto w/o pygeum)...in 60 days the results were EXCELLENT. Don't waste your time and money on this overpriced, substandard Jarrow product. Their packaging is fancy...but the product itself is really poor!

Good for prostate health

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Jul 09, 2008

This product helps with prostate swelling and lessens frequent urination. My husband uses this and his PSA levels were very good. His father had prostate cancer so this is very important for him.

I really don't know

Posted by Reviewer2491462 on Mar 08, 2008

I have been taking this supplement for some time, now... and to be honest, I don't know if it still helps or not. I am of an age that nightly pilgrimages to the porcelain appliance are to be expected. When I stop this supplement, I do seem to have more pilgrimage events, and I haven't tested the effectiveness in quite some time. I just take it and hope it's still working.

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer2388976 on Jun 10, 2008

I have noticed no benefits from taking this herb as prescribed.

An old standby!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Oct 17, 2007

As a middle-aged man, I want to practice preventative medicine when it comes to my prostate. Saw palmetto is an old standby for me, but now with a new twist in the form of Pygeum, which is a well-researched natural product with documented results.