Jarrow Formulas, Venous Optimizer, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Jarrow Venous PF

Posted by Reviewer2992469 on Oct 01, 2008

I heard about this product through a magazine article and decided to try it. They were right...within a few weeks my spider veins have begun to lighten and disappear. I have added extra Vitamin C with bioflavonoids and plums to my diet, which I read also help with the problem. But it is definitely working a miracle on my legs!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2353850 on Apr 10, 2008

After using this for a few weeks I noticed better circulation and my vericose veins were fading. Also helps with my eyesight.

No more achy legs

Posted by Reviewer3118066 on Mar 23, 2007

I no longer suffer from achy leg pains when I go to sleep in the evening from taking this product

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2100434 on Apr 19, 2010

My wife takes everyday, they work really well for her. Swelling is reduced and pain is relieved. When she doesn't take them for a few days...she knows.

Replaced locally prescribed big pharma with this

Posted by Reviewer2440601 on Mar 31, 2012

I was prescribed hesperedin by the local doctor for the venous circulation problems in my neck, but decided to replace with this product from Jarrow. It contains the same hesperedin content plus more beneficial supplements. I have not yet seen improvements in my tinnitus, but the magnificent thing is my occasional nighttime leg pains are gone! Been taking this for slightly over two weeks, and will definitely order more

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »