Feeling the effect after few days only

Posted by Lifeishard on Feb 27, 2016

it's been 4 days since starting to take it. Seems to help my speed of processing things and motivation is much improved. Although I became more stiff and anxious but I can't conclude anything in that matter after only few days, I'll give it at least a month of use to see if my overall well being is better or not. I'm giving it for the time being 3 stars.

Review

Posted by 5607019378333845071 on Dec 14, 2015

I believe that this product helps with memory and concentration

Worse shipping ever. Order at your own risk.

Posted by Reviewer1380129 on Oct 16, 2015

Ordered product over a week ago with priority mail. Iherb sent it FedEx. Yet, still waiting on the product. Unprofessional, to say the very least. No more iherb for me.

Works!

Posted by 5681387555835227201 on Oct 10, 2015

1 week experience with this product - I take only 1 tablet a day at breakfast. Works!

May work the first few times, but it loses it efficacy.

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 22, 2015

Good for once in a while.

Excellent memory booster!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Sep 19, 2013

Vinpocetine is an excellent memory booster. It is an alkaloid that has been studied in Russia for its memory enhancing properties and also it has been has been studied on patients with ischemic brain damage (such as ischemic stroke).

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against senior moments! After several months of use, I can report that: 1. I feel like I'm thinking more clearly 2. My hearing has improved (the tv always seems a little too loud now). I can't prove that vinpocetine is responsible for these changes, but I'm now in my 6th decade, and haven't changed anything else recently, so... I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer1575357 on Nov 05, 2012

works great!

headaches

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Oct 24, 2012

it gave me a headache each time i took one....I am not prone to having headaches.

Didn't notice difference.

Posted by 4756545918426610127 on Jul 10, 2012

I didn't notice a difference. I first started taking this before I took Source Naturals DMAE. Maybe I need to stick with it a little longer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »