An excellent nerve regenerator, but

Posted by Reviewer1236145 on Apr 15, 2008

Can be slightly hard on the liver (for those with ailing livers, at least). Some products combine Vinpocetine and Ginkgo Biloba and claim memory-enhancement properties (no comment on that). I can vouch for the nerve-regeneration potential, as my sense of taste was permanently improved by taking ONE pill. I can no longer eat extremely spicy food (which may be normal for a Scandinavian). I don't recommend taking this product every day. Don't take any more than needed to attain your objective.

Brain boost

Posted by Reviewer2019871 on Aug 25, 2011

I get a noticeable boost in brain energy using this product. Not sure exactly how it works, but I've read that it increases circulation to the brain cells. Seems to have an antidepressant effect for me. The low price also elevates mood.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Feb 05, 2009

My mother says it works better than Gingko.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against senior moments! After several months of use, I can report that: 1. I feel like I'm thinking more clearly 2. My hearing has improved (the tv always seems a little too loud now). I can't prove that vinpocetine is responsible for these changes, but I'm now in my 6th decade, and haven't changed anything else recently, so... I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Excellent memory booster!

Posted by Reviewer1679903 on Sep 19, 2013

Vinpocetine is an excellent memory booster. It is an alkaloid that has been studied in Russia for its memory enhancing properties and also it has been has been studied on patients with ischemic brain damage (such as ischemic stroke).