No more light sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer2022270 on Apr 11, 2010

Have been using this product for about 2 years. I used to have significant light sensitivity to daytime sun and night time car lights. My eyes used to hurt when they were exposed to bright lights-I had to put on sunglasses before going outside since I could barely keep my eyes open. My eyes were also dry and burned with exposure to bright lights. I highly recommend this product as well as Nordic Naturals fish oil capsules if you are experiencing similar problems, which were obviously related to nutritional deficiencies which are corrected by this formula. At times I have run out of this formula, and the aforementioned problems begin to return. So now I make sure I don't run out of it. Also highly recommend the iherb website, since they provide quick efficient delivery and better prices than my local stores.

Power packed formulation...

Posted by Reviewer2208123 on Oct 12, 2009

I researched on the internet to find out what supplements were recommended for eye health and eye floaters. This particular product contains a lot of those nutrients said to really benefit the eyes, like taurine, ginkgo, ALA, and lutein. Pleased with this so far.

Jarrow vision Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer2058622 on May 01, 2012

Ater having glaucoma surgery on both eyes, vision Optimizer has assisted with fast healing. I am impressed.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2238862 on Nov 09, 2011

i used this item several months ago, and i shifted to other pills like G*C or someting..But i noticed Jarrow Formula is the best despite its reasonable price. Since i got my eye surgery, my eyes has been a little dry, so i had to use artificial tear. But this really helps, i no longer use artificial tear.

Broad spectrum

Posted by Reviewer2453842 on May 10, 2011

The appeal of this product to me is that is has a broad spectrum of ingredients that are said to be beneficial to the eyes. Many other products contain one (or some) of the ingredients, but I have no way of knowing which may be effective. So, I prefer the combination.Vision Optimizer also contains some B, C, and E vitamins. That means there may be some overlap for people who also take a multivitamin.

incipient cataract care

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Dec 19, 2010

My incipient cataracts have been evident for several years. That they have not progressed to the point that I require surgery is something that I directly relate to my constant use of this formula. I am ready for another eye exam and a change of glasses at this time but it has been three years since the last change so I do not feel that I can complain for I am neither in pain nor having difficulty seeing in general--just that my eyes tire when reading for protracted lengths of time.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1873684 on Nov 29, 2014

Take these for my serous retinopathy and feel I need to continue with them as if I run out my sight worsens.

Good but big.

Posted by Reviewer1604162 on Sep 18, 2011

After I take it, I can feel that it is good for my eyes. However, the size of the hard capsule is too big for me.

Really Didn't Notice a Difference

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Dec 06, 2014

Perhaps one bottle is not enough but I really didn't feel like this made any significant improvement or even a noticeable one for that matter. Not sure there is any value in this supplement at this point.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1250940 on Jan 18, 2012

My husband and I take Vision because both our mothers had macular degeneration. We have taken it for at least 1-2 years. Found it much cheaper at I Herb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »