L. Sena Lake Forest, Ca

Posted by Reviewer2586207 on Apr 08, 2008

I Bought these because my one eye sometimes has pressure on it. Started using them and it seems like my eye is back to normal. I will really be able to tell more probably in a month or so. I would buy these again.

good for eyes

Posted by Reviewer2987750 on Jan 17, 2008

My eyes always feel sour after play games either Internet or cellphone, I just take 2 capsules, than my eyes will feel comfortable. I really rely on this vision.

for Glaucoma

Posted by Reviewer2201414 on Nov 16, 2009

My eyes are being watched for glaucoma, so at the suggestion of my nutritionist I have been taking Vision Optimizer about 6 months. Last check up there was no progression.

Nice and Good

Posted by Reviewer2809407 on Dec 08, 2010

I started to take Jarrow a month ago and I don't think that my vision has improved much but I feel much better. I have suffered from chronic eyestrain. since I took Jarrow I experienced much improvement in symptoms

Seems to be working

Posted by bbchris on May 30, 2015

So I've ordered another bottle!!!

Very heavy GLASS bottles

Posted by Reviewer3234996 on Apr 17, 2008

Good formula, but the HEAVY GLASS BOTTLES are EXPENSIVE for shipping, so I will be looking for a replacement formula is lighter plastic bottles.

very good

Posted by 4973675965565608436 on Oct 28, 2012

My mom is happy about this

Vision Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer2301345 on Mar 22, 2008

We dropped and broke a brand new bottle of the product. Naturally with all the glass mixed in , we swept everything up and threw it away. When I reordered the product(this order) I was shoched to see the price had increased $4.50 in a two week time frame. Bob Boyd

Good

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Nov 17, 2007

This has a lot of necessary ingredients for eye health, This is my first time trying it. I hope it works.