July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Jarrow Formulas, Vision Optimizer, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1882702 on Nov 01, 2007

I have worn reading glasses for years, but within a month of using Vision Optimizer, in conjuction with Eye Factors, I rarely use my glasses. It was a significant improvement.

eyes sores relieved !

Posted by Reviewer2941286 on May 07, 2008

it worked for me.....my eyes usually sored after work, and the sore-free feeling is real ! 2 pills a day does not work for me, follow the instruction, 3 pills a day !

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2075164 on Oct 02, 2010

When I first started taking Vision Optimizer, my vision was a bit blurry. It cleared it up withing days. I was 60 at the time. I have been taking them for two years and am very happy to have such a great product.

Heathy eyes.

Posted by Reviewer2119639 on Oct 24, 2010

I have to take vision vitamins and I wanted the most to take a natural brand. I have a history of macula problems and this vitamin is helping tremendously.

More than for eyes

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 26, 2011

I began using this product to return my eyes to a healthy condition after being diagnosed with a cataract over 3 years ago. I've tried all sorts of eye drops and homeopathics without any real improvement. Things did not get worse but didn't improve either. After using this product for just about 3 weeks I've already noticed imrpovement in my dry eyes and as an added bonus has helped with some recurring intermittant headaches from the vision problems.I believe the black currant extract is very beneficial and I have not found it in other eye supplements. I can't wait to see what my next eye exam reveals.