Vision Optimizer by Jarrow

Posted by Reviewer1108456 on Jan 22, 2014

Excellent product

Jarrow Formulas, Vision Optimizer, 90 Capsules (JRW-29003)

Posted by Reviewer1310895 on Nov 23, 2013

Good product.

Jarrow Formulqw, Vision optimizer.

Posted by Reviewer2767234 on Mar 04, 2012

I can honestly say that I can tell the difference in my visual acuity when I take this formula.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2835558 on Feb 04, 2012

This is the best eye nutrition I have found yet. Thank you! It's hard to explain, but I can sense the different already.

"see" the results

Posted by Reviewer1358546 on Dec 26, 2011

I've been taking this supplement for several months and my vision has improved a ton...there are fewer clouds in my eyes and objects look much more sharp, especially during the day at the office. Also, my eyes also don't get as tired in front of the computer, and they rarely get dry. I take 3 per day.

It is a vision optimizer...

Posted by Reviewer1019537 on Oct 26, 2011

Because of a detached retina (now fixed), I have floaters over my retina... Vision Optimizer seems to help keep my vision clear...

iherb product and service review

Posted by Reviewer3245824 on Sep 26, 2011

This product is outstanding.

More than for eyes

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 26, 2011

I began using this product to return my eyes to a healthy condition after being diagnosed with a cataract over 3 years ago. I've tried all sorts of eye drops and homeopathics without any real improvement. Things did not get worse but didn't improve either. After using this product for just about 3 weeks I've already noticed imrpovement in my dry eyes and as an added bonus has helped with some recurring intermittant headaches from the vision problems.I believe the black currant extract is very beneficial and I have not found it in other eye supplements. I can't wait to see what my next eye exam reveals.

Heathy eyes.

Posted by Reviewer2119639 on Oct 24, 2010

I have to take vision vitamins and I wanted the most to take a natural brand. I have a history of macula problems and this vitamin is helping tremendously.

My dr says I have very healthy eyes.

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Oct 15, 2010

I use this formula, along with a great multi, to support my eyes. My optometrist says I have very healthy eyes. I'm 56 and wear contacts.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »