Jarrow Formulas, Vision Optimizer, 90 Capsules

for Glaucoma

Posted by Reviewer2201414 on Nov 16, 2009

My eyes are being watched for glaucoma, so at the suggestion of my nutritionist I have been taking Vision Optimizer about 6 months. Last check up there was no progression.

good for eyes

Posted by Reviewer2987750 on Jan 17, 2008

My eyes always feel sour after play games either Internet or cellphone, I just take 2 capsules, than my eyes will feel comfortable. I really rely on this vision.

Nice and Good

Posted by Reviewer2809407 on Dec 08, 2010

I started to take Jarrow a month ago and I don't think that my vision has improved much but I feel much better. I have suffered from chronic eyestrain. since I took Jarrow I experienced much improvement in symptoms

"see" the results

Posted by Reviewer1358546 on Dec 26, 2011

I've been taking this supplement for several months and my vision has improved a ton...there are fewer clouds in my eyes and objects look much more sharp, especially during the day at the office. Also, my eyes also don't get as tired in front of the computer, and they rarely get dry. I take 3 per day.

resultof eating

Posted by Reviewer2086042 on May 08, 2011

1.feel hot at the throat after eating, need more water. 2.feel blurr after eat .try reduce dose, feel better in seeing after 15 days.