QUALITY, CONSISTENT PRODUCT, PLUS, NO SOY

Posted by 5215261405892755412 on Dec 24, 2015

I do extremely well on this product as opposed to other Vitamin D3s. I like the fact that there's no soy and no fish.

Great!

Posted by Kitana on Dec 12, 2015

Great vitamin, small capsule!

I like this product

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Nov 12, 2015

Ingredients are good and safe. The softgel size is also good (small) and makes it easier to swallow. I think that 1000 IU is an adequate dose because high intake of vitamin D can lead to health problems such as kidney stones, hypercalcemia… and this is the reason why I take the supplement twice or three times a week instead of one softgel daily. Los ingredientes son buenos y seguros. El tamaño de las cápsulas es adecuado y pequeño, lo que hace que sean más fáciles de tragar. Creo que 1000 IU es una dosis adecuada ya que un excesivo consumo de vitamina D puede ocasionar problemas de salud como cálculos renales, hipercalcemia… y esta es la razón por la cual únicamente tomo el suplemento dos o tres veces por semana en vez de una vez al día.

very good

Posted by 5023246195904799772 on Nov 29, 2014

Good

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3176753 on Sep 29, 2014

I purchased this product for myself, and although it didn't work for me (sensitive to so many things), it is an excellent product and is working fine for my husband. I will continue order it for him.

Good products

Posted by Reviewer2037759 on Jan 09, 2014

I like Jarrow formulas because I'm allergic to a lot of ingredients and Jarrow it's free of them. I'm very happy with the product and the service. I'm definitely a future customer.

Just started this.

Posted by Reviewer2358485 on Nov 08, 2013

Just started this so I don't know about this particular product, but I do highly recommend taking vitamin D3.

Good product and good company

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Oct 31, 2013

The more I learn about Vitamin D3, the more I believe a person should take it whether they feel any difference or not. It is more of an insurance factor than instant reaction.

Vitam in D-3