10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Vitamin D3, Cholecalciferol, 400 IU, 100 Softgels

Great for your bones

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on May 05, 2008

My medical doctor actually did a Vitamin D blood test on me and even though I eat right, it was low. He recommended supplementation of this important nutrient for breast cancer and bone health along with immune support. This brand is excellent with no taste.

Helps with Seasonal Affective Disorder

Posted by Reviewer2803113 on Aug 26, 2008

I've battled seasonal affective disorder for twenty years, each winter the symptoms would get worse. 800IU of Jarrow Formulas Vitamin D3 has given me the best two winters since I was a teenager! I take two capsules Jarrow Formulas Vitamin D3 together with 5-HTP. (I also get an additional 200 IU of Vit. D from another source. ) It benefits me so much that I'm afraid to stop taking it even during the summer. Some say that high doses of Vitamin D can cause kidney stones or gall stones (don't remember which). I've heard that eating celery or a green apple daily can prevent that. I've been taking 1000IU of Vitamin D for two years now and have never had a problem. In fact, Jarrow Formulas Vitamin D 3 has been a great benefit to me!

Easy to swallow.

Posted by Reviewer1813456 on Aug 27, 2008

My husband has swallowing problems, so these are a great find! Too many suppliers have supplements that are so large.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2491462 on Apr 02, 2009

Been taking this D3 for years and it seems to work good. Most people are deficient in D3, and since my recent double hip replacement, I can't get out to absorb natural sunshine, this has got to be better than nothing.

Jarrow Vit D3

Posted by Reviewer3175150 on Aug 17, 2008

Softgels easy to swallow-great price and shipping from IHerb.