Jarrow 100% Natural Whey Protein Powder

Posted by 5126593955604526450 on Dec 09, 2014

This product is really tasty and good value for money... I'm working out at the gym and find this whey protein is toning my muscles. Thank you

Best Tasting Whey

Posted by Reviewer1277873 on Jul 27, 2010

With a good amount of protein per scoop, and no sugar, this is the best tasting whey available.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer1302324 on Jan 12, 2011

I like it since it is free from artificial flavors And ingrediates. It mixes well. Recommended

No need to look further!

Posted by Reviewer1399883 on Sep 09, 2010

First time I've used whey protein. No need to look further! Excellent flavor & mixes well with a hand-held blender. The right blend of ingredients except for the cholesterol but what the hey. The price is right and the service excellent. Made in the USA.

This is the best protein shake you can find anywhere!

Posted by Reviewer1403806 on Nov 17, 2010

It is delicious and gives me a lot of energy. I drink it before I go to the gym. I exercise daily, sometimes for two hours. This shake keeps me going and going. Wonderful!

Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer1420815 on Mar 12, 2011

This was my first whey protien powder purchase and it was a great purchase indeed. Delivery was quick and the product was cheaper than most other whey protien powders. I mix 1 scoop with 8oz cold skim milk and 3 tsps of cafe hazelnut powder in a blender bottle to use as a post workout protien shake. It dosnt leave clumps and dosnt taste 'pasty'. I will order this product again!

jarrow whey protein vanilla flavor

Posted by Reviewer1442077 on Oct 10, 2008

i love it! have tried many. this is great and just when I was needing more you wrote to see what I think.

Excellent Formula - Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1443181 on Jun 30, 2011

I started purchasing this product through iherb a few months back. Previously, I was obtaining this product through a local health food co-op who didn't blink about slapping a $35 sticker on the bottle, and it was frequently out of stock. So I got even! Did some research and discovered iherb has the lowest price on this item on the internet (we love you iherb!). I agree with many of the other postings - this is the only high quality protein powder I've found devoid of artificial sweeteners. Call me crazy, but I've grown kind of a fond of my kidneys and would like to hang on to them for a few more years. The flavor is almost like a milk shake, but not too sweet. It doesn't have a "sugary" flavor - more creamy and thick, not gritty or chalky. Mix it with coconut milk, Jarrow Chlorella, fruit, and chia seeds - viola!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer1168415 on Oct 27, 2011

great taste, I prefer it with milk, but don't mind it with water either. Good taste.

My kids Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1090297 on Mar 12, 2008

My kids (10,8,5) loved to eat smoothie made with banana, strawberry and this powder...Yummy!!