Excellent Formula - Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1443181 on Jun 30, 2011

I started purchasing this product through iherb a few months back. Previously, I was obtaining this product through a local health food co-op who didn't blink about slapping a $35 sticker on the bottle, and it was frequently out of stock. So I got even! Did some research and discovered iherb has the lowest price on this item on the internet (we love you iherb!). I agree with many of the other postings - this is the only high quality protein powder I've found devoid of artificial sweeteners. Call me crazy, but I've grown kind of a fond of my kidneys and would like to hang on to them for a few more years. The flavor is almost like a milk shake, but not too sweet. It doesn't have a "sugary" flavor - more creamy and thick, not gritty or chalky. Mix it with coconut milk, Jarrow Chlorella, fruit, and chia seeds - viola!

Tasty and filling

Posted by 4916093993438747545 on Jun 23, 2015

I am pleasantly surprise that my fussy son like the French vanilla flavor. On top of that, mixing whey powder into his breakfast beverage makes him less hungry until mid-morning when he has a break and helps him concentrate better on his lesson.

Best protein powder I've tried!

Posted by 5746450393685462774 on Dec 12, 2015

Not full of artificial ingredients, low calories for a flavoured powder, high protein, tastes delicious! Other protein powders have given me a sore stomach but this one doesn't. It's fantastic value for money and it's just fantastic. Been recommending it to all my friends!

A great protein powder!

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

We use both Jarrow unflavoured and vanilla protein powders and LOVE them. Not only are they incredible affordable, they taste great and blend effortlessly in smoothies. We use them a lot in baking as well - just be sure to use a recipe that has been specifically formulated for whey protein as it doesn't have different properties to other powders! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

Excellent

Posted by 5085283175838217667 on Dec 04, 2014

Great taste, great quality. I use it every day in my smoothie so it's rich of protein. Very good product, very happy with it.

Jarrow 100% Natural Whey Protein Powder

Posted by 5126593955604526450 on Dec 09, 2014

This product is really tasty and good value for money... I'm working out at the gym and find this whey protein is toning my muscles. Thank you

tasty tasty tasty

Posted by 4992585389377501041 on Feb 24, 2015

love the taste...my no1 protein....is awesome

Best We have found.

Posted by Reviewer3252845 on Mar 18, 2014

Dissolves well, taste great, and builds muscle.

best ever