Excelente produto.

Posted by Reviewer3063407 on Aug 27, 2013

Excelente produto.

delicious

Posted by 4662032429884809968 on Aug 17, 2013

just perfect to add to my smoothies in the morning, give me the extra protein to keep me going till lunch.

Tasty Vailla

Posted by Reviewer2645209 on Jun 11, 2013

This has been my standby since 2008. Fast acting, good decent taste. Very easy to mix in a shaker with the round stainless steal wisk included.

Good daily add-on!

Posted by 5144006412541305750 on Jun 05, 2013

This particular formula was recommended by my doctor and it's given me more energy, though please note it's really an add-on to healthy food and not a replacement. Since I accidently bought the vanilla flavour I started mixing it with a complete fresh fruit smoothy. Just through in some fresh pinnaple, bannana, mango and blue berries and you got yourself a pretty good start of the day!

Too sweet to my taste

Posted by Reviewer1321093 on Dec 29, 2012

I like the flavour but it's a bit too sweet for me

good protein

Posted by AnaBrasil on Aug 29, 2012

This protein is good, has good taste and helped me recover faster and i didnt fell muscle pain the day after trainings. You should try it too.

Tasty:)

Posted by happydays on Aug 14, 2012

Very good proteinpowder, add some in smoothies.

A Best Value for Energy, Weight Training & Craving Control

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jun 19, 2012

I order this product regularly for my 22 y.o. son who considers it to be the best of the many whey powders he has used over the past 8 yrs. of training. The product tastes good, mixes well, and is a flexible product that works well with fruit or rolled oats or even amping with cocoa/chocolate. (Son prefers flavor of the Jarrow french vanilla with added cocoa pdr over the Jarrow Carribean Chocolate which has a cinnamon spin.) But the french vanilla flavor does stand by itself deliciously, as well. The 17 grams of protein per serving is a great boost for post-workout muscle repair, esp. with the BCAA content. Less muscle pain the next day when you use this. Our family also uses this product for quick meals & pick-me ups when energy flags. The glutamine content gives us an energy boost usually within 20 minutes. The feeling is not one of caffeine high, but rather a smooth, calm directed focus. This product is also great for diminishing cravings for unhealthy food. It satisfies your urges for junk & helps you focus & be productive in work, exercise, and socially as well. Our family has used many Jarrow products over the past decade & is sold on their purity, potency, and cost-effectiveness and personal value. This is one of our many repeat-order products.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2156173 on Jun 16, 2012

Good. Dont take it if you are looking to loose weight. Use when I bake

Not sure but taking it

Posted by 5064719571584845874 on Jun 10, 2012

I can not feel its effect but try to have one spoon a day 'cause I am a pollo-vegeterian.