I like it

Posted by Reviewer1168415 on Oct 27, 2011

great taste, I prefer it with milk, but don't mind it with water either. Good taste.

Just right

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on Aug 26, 2011

Some energy protein drinks are to thick and/or to sweet. This one is just right. It's easy to mix in a shaker. Most Jarrow products are great.

Very good...

Posted by Reviewer2381169 on Nov 24, 2011

I really have nothing to complain about and all praise. It's easy to drink, goes well with fruit, and mixes well. I enjoy it a lot!

Yummy!!

Posted by username161 on Dec 14, 2011

This is the best vanilla flavour I've tried, and I've tried loads of dif brands. Sometimes mixes a little clumpy, but I'm not bothered because the flavour and natural ingredients make it the best whey in this volume/price range! Try it yum yum yum yes mmmmmm.

Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein, French Vanilla Flavor, 2 lbs (908 g)

Posted by Reviewer1519529 on Feb 14, 2012

great product,

Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein, French Vanilla Flavor, 2 lbs (908 g)

Posted by Reviewer2081791 on Feb 16, 2012

A good product, I'll take another.

Another great product

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Feb 26, 2012

Pleasant and very mild taste, easily dissolved into whatever food you want. My husband regularly mashes some in with a banana for extra protein to add to his cereal. I added a big scoop of it to make a smoothie with coconut water with electrolytes, a banana and powdered vitamin/mineral supplement (All One for Seniors) in place of the doctor-suggested Slimfast or Ensure when prepping for a colonoscopy. It worked well for me and was a pleasant, healthy drink.

I really liked

Posted by Reviewer2143105 on Feb 27, 2012

Great taste

Another great Jarrow product

Posted by Reviewer1707996 on Feb 28, 2012

I've been drinking unflavored Jarrow for years now and iHerb has the best price I've found. This is my first purchase of French Vanilla and I really like the taste. Glad I bought it.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1198980 on Jul 07, 2010

good product great taste and hormone free cows love it! thank you iherb for awesome prices!