I really liked

Posted by Reviewer2143105 on Feb 27, 2012

Great taste

Another great Jarrow product

Posted by Reviewer1707996 on Feb 28, 2012

I've been drinking unflavored Jarrow for years now and iHerb has the best price I've found. This is my first purchase of French Vanilla and I really like the taste. Glad I bought it.

Good taste and easy mixing and digest fast.

Posted by forestcall on Jun 13, 2011

Good taste and easy mixing and digest fast.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1829639 on Jun 15, 2011

It tastes great and mixes pretty well. I would recommend it.

Good stuff

Posted by CarolynJanson on Jun 23, 2011

I've only just got this; it was held up by Customs; but it is not only a good product, but very yummy! I see there is some fructose in it, for sweetening; I prefer this to artificial sweeteners, and the flavour is wonderful. Since taking Whey Protein I am much stronger, and now I can also enjoy it!

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2574471 on Jun 28, 2011

Best value and best tasting by far.

Excellent Formula - Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1443181 on Jun 30, 2011

I started purchasing this product through iherb a few months back. Previously, I was obtaining this product through a local health food co-op who didn't blink about slapping a $35 sticker on the bottle, and it was frequently out of stock. So I got even! Did some research and discovered iherb has the lowest price on this item on the internet (we love you iherb!). I agree with many of the other postings - this is the only high quality protein powder I've found devoid of artificial sweeteners. Call me crazy, but I've grown kind of a fond of my kidneys and would like to hang on to them for a few more years. The flavor is almost like a milk shake, but not too sweet. It doesn't have a "sugary" flavor - more creamy and thick, not gritty or chalky. Mix it with coconut milk, Jarrow Chlorella, fruit, and chia seeds - viola!

Good!!!

Posted by Reviewer2759220 on Apr 21, 2011

Good!!!

An"Oh wow", was that protien or smoothie

Posted by Reviewer1897053 on Apr 24, 2011

Fabulous, this protein powder not only provides great texture and flavor but it tastes and drinks like a smoothie. I have been working out for many years and and I have never come across whey protein powder that tasted so incredible. I give it two tumbs up!!!!!!!!!!

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer3275347 on Aug 15, 2011

Easy stuff. Tastes great!