Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2016566 on Jul 11, 2010

I think this is one of the best protein powders out there. Been using for some time and keep coming back to it. Tastes good mixed with water alone (GREAT when mixed with OJ) and dissolves well in shaker cup.

Best Tasting Whey

Posted by Reviewer1277873 on Jul 27, 2010

With a good amount of protein per scoop, and no sugar, this is the best tasting whey available.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2373107 on Aug 05, 2010

I love this stuff. Thanks you iherb!

No need to look further!

Posted by Reviewer1399883 on Sep 09, 2010

First time I've used whey protein. No need to look further! Excellent flavor & mixes well with a hand-held blender. The right blend of ingredients except for the cholesterol but what the hey. The price is right and the service excellent. Made in the USA.

nice flavor, good carb source

Posted by Reviewer1259752 on Sep 12, 2010

My husband uses this after workouts at the gym. It provides the protein he wants without aritifical sweeteners or sugar.

Jarrow french vanilla whey protein

Posted by Reviewer2907205 on Sep 15, 2010

Very good tasting product. Mixes easily. A staple in my morning routine.

Jarrow review

Posted by Reviewer1582052 on Oct 01, 2010

Great product with great taist.

Great tasting shake

Posted by Reviewer3303821 on Oct 12, 2010

Tastes very nice, much better than I expected. Blends pretty well. Keeps me full intil lunchtime, that's new!

Great Breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2677329 on Oct 21, 2010

We drink this for breakfast and it makes supplements easier to take. French vanilla is really tasty. We throw frozen bananas, glutamine and ribose in it and still tastes good.

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer1904598 on Oct 23, 2010

I have used many different brands of whey protein over my 15+ years of weight training, and this product is the best tasting one of them all. I tried mixing the product with water (as recommended) but didn't care for the taste that much. When mixed in a blender with frozen berries, and milk, this stuff tastes great! And yes I know that milk slows down the intake of whey protein, but I'm not a serious bodybuilder and taste is more important for me than results. I will definitely buy this product again.