Great.

Posted by Hugo-iH on Sep 03, 2015

I'm really liking this whey protein. It's a really good mix of different amino acids and the chocolate actually tastes great. Highly recommended. Watch my page for more reviews, especially if you're new to the website!

one of the best whey protein

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

Very smooth and mild chocolate taste. Not too sweet which is the way I like it. Compared to similar natural protein powders sweetened with stevia I much prefer this to their overly sweet and chemical aftertaste. I've been trying different powders for 30 years and this is one of the better ones I've had. I will update if it causes any undo stomach upset which some inferior proteins can cause. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love the taste of this Whey Protein

Posted by 5246944195916449683 on Jun 12, 2015

I tried this Whey Protein to a friend of mine and I relaly like it. I just receive my order of 2 bottles.

Yummy protein

Posted by 4839167435341634789 on Jul 18, 2014

Love the chocolate taste and it 'a filling. ! I mix it in the blender with frozen fruit. The blender takes the lumps out.

Very good

Posted by 5585446932047832013 on Jul 11, 2014

Natural

Good taste and like the natural ingredient

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 02, 2014

Chocolate favor is good, especially without articifical favor. Like the natural ingredients. Work great for my husband. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great protein powder

Posted by 4906718366780755879 on Apr 23, 2014

This is the ONLY reasonably priced whey protein powder that does not contain artificial ingredients. Most whey proteins have Sucralose, Aspartame or other artificial flavors but Jarrow Formulas Chocolate Whey does not - it's just got cocoa powder and a little bit of dextrose. If you want good whey protein without the Frankenstein lab ingredients, this is the best priced option available on this site. Tastes good, mixes easily, just a great whey protein all around. Recommended.

Very Good

Posted by 4859289212534543122 on Apr 09, 2014

I love the taste, perfectto drink and to make cake and muffins

My husband likes it.

Posted by 5367025787728431848 on Mar 12, 2014

He doesn't mentioned any bad thing about it.

Very good!

Posted by 4700597195395570800 on Sep 26, 2013

I am really surprised for the time that it arrived. It was really fast. Excellent product.