Great.

Posted by Hugo-iH on Sep 03, 2015

I'm really liking this whey protein. It's a really good mix of different amino acids and the chocolate actually tastes great. Highly recommended. Watch my page for more reviews, especially if you're new to the website!

Great whey protein concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1358636 on Dec 27, 2007

This was the only whey protein concentrate I could find that tasted and mixed well without the artifical sugars and additives. It has all the subfractions and it seems they spent special attention to them when making this protein. Best whey concentrate on the market I think.

Jarrow Formulas. Whey Protein Crribean Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3277333 on Jul 25, 2008

I only wish, it would be sold in 10 pound bags also. It would be less expensive.

taste is bad

Posted by Reviewer2298668 on Jul 01, 2011

it's like plastic

Great Taste!

Posted by Reviewer1880338 on Aug 06, 2008

This protein powder is great! Clean ingredients, great price, and great taste. My favorite combo is a smidge of creamy peanut butter, a banana, protein powder, liquid, and a raw egg- yumm-o! Our children like their 'chocolate milk' as well and I like them actually getting protein :)

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1741555 on Oct 10, 2008

We look forward to our shake in the afternoon to energize us for the rest of the day.

Fullfilled

Posted by Reviewer2680695 on Oct 11, 2008

Great tasting, especially with a bananna. I have this every morning after my workout. I am definitely going to try the vanilla. It leaves me fulfilled and satisfied after my morning workouts and I'm good until my first snack. I recommend

Great taste and great price!

Posted by HealthforLife on Dec 11, 2008

Love the ingredients in this and it tastes great!! The price is the best. I actually lost some weight once I started taking this as a protein supplement (I had been trying w/out success)post partum.

Jarrow Formulas, Whey Protein, Caribbean Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Dec 14, 2008

Mixes easily- I take it every day and love the convenience- great product!

Very Tasty HQ Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer1699295 on Oct 07, 2009

Have to say , this stuff is very good. Taste good and mixes well and you will notice how much better you feel after work outs and on rest days when taking Jarrows Whey Protein.. Best price also.