strong taste for flavored

Posted by 5159777107474742521 on Apr 17, 2016

The first time I mixed it in my oatmeal it made me gag. It's fine in nice-cream or other chilled foods but otherwise the taste is very detectable. Still a great price for protein and it mixes well -not gritty at all

Smouth and tasty

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on Feb 19, 2016

Smouth and tasty, it's a treat. I really prefer this more neutral one than some vanilla or strawberry or whatever that becomes boring after a while.

Our favourite protein powder

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

We buy this protein powder in bulk and always make sure to have at least one spare at all times as we use it so much! It's great for smoothies, sweet baking, savoury recipes and just about anything you could think of. Our only tip? Do NOT try and blend it with hot liquids as it will curdle. If you're going to add it to something that's hot - be sure to add it last as we've had too many friends make this mistake! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

Cheap, tasteless and very useful

Posted by 4680564380245578538 on Jan 17, 2016

I use it only for cooking with whey, would not recommend for drinking as shake. Good price and profile.

Great

Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Dec 09, 2015

I like this powder. It keeps me full for hours and has greatly helped in my weightloss. Also helps keep my sugar stable. I find I don't have as many low blood sugar rage moments when I use this product. I find the taste is best blended with 1/2 banana and some vanilla. Cinnamon is also nice.

PRODUCT IS A SOY AND WHEY MIX!

Posted by Reviewer2444388 on Dec 08, 2015

If I buy whey protein it's because I want whey protein. I don't want soy in it. And I don't want lecithin in it. There's no way of knowing how much of this product is whey and how much is soy!

Great in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Oct 22, 2015

My boyfriend likes vanilla flavor, I like chocolate... This is a great compromise, as I flavor with organic cacao he uses vanilla ...perfect!

not a fan of soy!

Posted by 5251605124606101012 on Sep 07, 2015

doesnt taste so good.. and contains soy.

每次吃第二日都严重便秘,大便会非常的硬,不敢再吃了,还是吃燕麦或者豆腐补充蛋白质吧!

Posted by 5514598445635577337 on Aug 10, 2015

对了 我有吃维生素B也还是便秘,可能不太适合我的身体!

Unflavored Does Not Mean No Flavor

Posted by 5302767647681372958 on Jul 10, 2015

I bought this to add to my cereal in the morning and was at first put-off by the very milky and creamy flavor it added, expecting it to not have much flavor at all. While it was a bit much for me like that, it is absolutely AMAZING in a fruit smoothy! So rich and creamy! Our family drinks smoothies daily, and while they were perfectly delicious before, they are just unbeatable with this protein added. What I love even more about this product is how much more natural it is than a lot of the other protein products out there. Many contain highly processed ingredients and sugar substitutes which do not agree with me at all, but this one is free of both artificial sweeteners and flavors. I am sensitive to lactose as well, and this does not upset my stomach one bit. This is our whole family's go-to protein!