perfect

Posted by Reviewer1935233 on Jan 19, 2010

mixes easily and tastes ok. came with 2 plastic measuring cups... always very good service from iherb.com

Jarrow Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2821503 on Jan 20, 2010

Very pleased with Jarrow Whey Protein. It was recommended to me as I struggled to lose weight. This whey protein satisfies my hunger instantly and stays with me for at least four hours--nothing else has done this for me. I have shared it with my friends in my weight and yoga classes.

Good way to add protein

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Jan 28, 2010

I haven't been getting enough protein in my diet, so I decided to try adding whey protein to a superfood drink in the morning. I wanted a product that was just plain whey protein. This product has worked well, and I do feel the difference of getting the added protein in the morning.

WHEY PROTIEN

Posted by Reviewer1145017 on Feb 03, 2010

mixes well, tastes good, ordered again, just wish it had no soy.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Feb 04, 2010

unflavored but very smooth and pleasant

good powder

Posted by Reviewer2541828 on Feb 11, 2010

I use the unflavoured protein powder in bread and scones and pancakes. Just great.

Best whey protein

Posted by Reviewer1521469 on Feb 15, 2010

This unflavored powder is great--especially good if you're avoiding sugar. Add frozen berries to make a great smoothie.

Healthy protein shake

Posted by Reviewer1708565 on Feb 28, 2010

I trust this brand of whey. I hear so much about probiotic and very little about prebiotic. I realize that my digestive system is an important part of being healthy. Also, Whey has other benefits that are numurous to mention. Using Caprotein and Whey and Hemp Protein along with other ingredients gives me a great healthy shake each day. Nancy Doyle

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2918625 on Mar 16, 2010

I make my own energy bars with this as a main ingredient and we LOVE IT! Good texture for protein drinks, great that it's unflavored so you can do ANYTHING with it!

Great Tasting Product

Posted by Reviewer2145112 on Mar 27, 2010

Great tasting product with high protein and low carb content and no nasties. Disolves really well in all fluids. I will definitely keep ordering this product.