Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Women's Multi, 60 Easy-Solv Tablets

Hands down the best!

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on Jun 14, 2007

I have done a lot of research looking for the right multi-vitamin. I found many great formulas - and most of them contain spirulina. I cannot tolerate spirulina at all and I suspect I am not alone in this. I wanted to eliminate all of the extra capsules I was taking and rely on a single tablet per day. This is the stuff. It has good things for eyes, good b vitamins for stress, herbs for circulation, calcium for bones - it is my new holy grail of supplements. Two tablets along with flax seed oil and I am great all day.

Comprehensive Multivitamin for Women

Posted by Reviewer1379514 on Oct 18, 2007

I did extensive searching before determining that this was the best multi for me: (1) two tablets a day, which is practical. I am not interested in swallowing whatever 6-8 pills have in them for my multivitamin; (2)reasonable levels of the components, such as 200mg of vit. C--it cannot possibly be healthy to take 20 times the RDA of some vitamins;(3) a modest 10mg of iron (55% RDA) since I am post-menopausal; (4) affordable because there's not a lot of extra questionable fluff like royal jelly thrown in. The only negative aspect to the tablets is the smell, though to Jarrow Formula's credit there is no aftertaste or lingering odor once they're swallowed.

convenient

Posted by Reviewer2404898 on Apr 05, 2007

This multi is easy on the stomach because it calls for two pills a day. Vitamins often upset my stomach, this does not. I just take one with lunch and one with breakfast.

Excellent Women's Multi-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1838903 on Oct 05, 2006

This product is an excellent women's multi-vitamin. I have been taking this product for 3 months, and have never felt better.

More Energy

Posted by Reviewer1920286 on Jan 05, 2008

I love this product. I switched from Centrum Silver to this and experienced an amazing difference in my energy level. Great product.