great xylitol

Posted by 5721395323987620657 on Oct 28, 2014

Love this! I don't use sugar and now my children doesn't have to. Xylitol doesen't have any aftertaste,so you wouldn't even know it's not sugar in your coffee or oatmeal. I gave it four star only because ar is big,but only half full with the stuff,I really wish there was much more xylitol powder

!!! Best Xylitol EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Mixes better than other brands of xylitol. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Great

Posted by chantale on Oct 28, 2013

This is a powder Xylitol, very good taste and more easy to use in our cooking than regular xylitol

Good Stuff!

Posted by 4853299023897517488 on Aug 16, 2013

I gave this product 4 stars only because of it's very powdery quality. When I first purchased Xyli Pure, it was available in a more granulated formula (green tan label), which I much preferred. Now it seems that the powdered formula is all that's available. That being said, this is the best stuff on the planet for anyone who either cannot have sugar or who is just trying to find a pleasant-tasting sugar alternative. There is absolutely no aftertaste. I will admit that I do mix mine with real sugar, about 3 to 1 (xylitol to sugar) because, to me, it's just not quite as sweet as sugar. Maybe I just need to use a bit more in my coffee but mixing them also seems to help cut down on the powdery quality. Still, I am very happy to have discovered this product and will continue to use it.

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Nov 18, 2011

We prefer this brand for cereal and in tea, but have never cooked with it.

sweet enough and not bitter

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Jul 10, 2011

The absolute best Xylitol product out there

Allergy warning

Posted by Reviewer3286297 on Apr 12, 2011

I have been using xylitol for several years. This is my first xylitol order from the states. My daughter broke out in a rash after having this product. This is a corn based xylitol as apposed to birch bark which must have cause the reaction.

Good Service

Posted by Reviewer1953392 on Feb 02, 2011

Delivered quickly. I have a history of good experiences with iherb. I always go to them with my supplement needs for their good prices.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1735822 on Aug 14, 2010

Better quality and taste than most of the others I've tried. I use it mainly because it's also supposed to help re-mineralize the teeth. And I believe I do see that benefit.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer3034557 on May 07, 2010

Jarrow is an excellent choice and sweetener, while giving my teeth a boost is wonderful. It should be used in EVERY household and toothpaste shoud be the choice for children and adults alike. Guilt free, and beneficial. A no brainer. I asked Starbucks to order it for me,as a customer to use. I hope they do!! :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »