Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Jarrow Formulas, Xyli Pure, Xylitol, Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

great xylitol

Posted by 5721395323987620657 on Oct 28, 2014

Love this! I don't use sugar and now my children doesn't have to. Xylitol doesen't have any aftertaste,so you wouldn't even know it's not sugar in your coffee or oatmeal. I gave it four star only because ar is big,but only half full with the stuff,I really wish there was much more xylitol powder

Good Stuff!

Posted by 4853299023897517488 on Aug 16, 2013

I gave this product 4 stars only because of it's very powdery quality. When I first purchased Xyli Pure, it was available in a more granulated formula (green tan label), which I much preferred. Now it seems that the powdered formula is all that's available. That being said, this is the best stuff on the planet for anyone who either cannot have sugar or who is just trying to find a pleasant-tasting sugar alternative. There is absolutely no aftertaste. I will admit that I do mix mine with real sugar, about 3 to 1 (xylitol to sugar) because, to me, it's just not quite as sweet as sugar. Maybe I just need to use a bit more in my coffee but mixing them also seems to help cut down on the powdery quality. Still, I am very happy to have discovered this product and will continue to use it.

Better than Sugar

Posted by Reviewer2889865 on Mar 23, 2010

I Love the taste of this. It's just like sugar. so sorry the the 2lb. can is no longer available.

Melts instantly

Posted by Krisinsight on Aug 23, 2008

I think I prefer xylitol that is more crystalized as it resembles sugar more closely in recipes but Jarrow Formulas xylitol melts instantly and has little if any after taste.

Good Service

Posted by Reviewer1953392 on Feb 02, 2011

Delivered quickly. I have a history of good experiences with iherb. I always go to them with my supplement needs for their good prices.