Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1334351 on Mar 25, 2007

I mix this with fresh sqeezed orange juice every morning taking in the natural enzymes from the orange juice and all the great benifits chlorella provides.

The only Chlorella I use

Posted by 5525559422649118198 on Nov 14, 2012

The price and quality makes it possible to look at Chlorella like food or spice, not a supplement. I take it almost every day for years now. It has a cooling and detoxifying influence on the body and mind, very good in sickness of excess. Can be too detoxifying for sickness of the deficiency type.

good cheap product

Posted by Reviewer1155355 on May 09, 2010

It's pure stuff! Cheap when you compare it with the chlorella tablets price. I use it in my blender for making high probiotic/enzymatic/nutritional shakes. These give great relief to my gastro-intestinal discomfort.

Yaeyama

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Oct 25, 2013

Not the best tasting Chlorella and i am just buying it cos it is cheap and good. It does its job. I don't have any complaints. Just mix it with tomato juice, leave it in the fridge overnight and it tastes a lot better.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by 4971911164456153056 on Aug 27, 2013

Very clear powder and good test big surprise is box full of powder

Not the same for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Mar 05, 2013

This is clearly a good product and a good deal, but everyone says it's supposed to help with digestion. Well for me and my dad it didn't. May have even worked against. But was definately not regular on it. I think I might need more animal fat.

Not as good as previous

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on Oct 25, 2008

I first tried chlorella a few months ago and was really amazed how great it worked. I tried the tablets version and just taking 3 tablets would have such a great cleansing effect! I told to myself that until chlorella is cheap and easy available, I am going to be taking it for the rest of my life. Some time later I ran out of chlorella and it was time to purchase it again. I decided to go with this powder because it's 1kg at really good price. First, the taste of this power is really horrible and it took some time to get used to it. Second, I don't see that great cleansing effect which I experience with the first product.

I love this chlorella!

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

Heavy metal detox Helps with leaky gut High in nutrients 65% proteinComparing with Earthrise brand Expiry/best before date shown on website maybe inaccurateI purchase like 4 weeks ago from March 22, 2016 8:27 am and best before 08/17 P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

Jarrow Formula Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1173057 on Dec 08, 2009

Excellent product!!

This is a fine product

Posted by Reviewer1143590 on Jun 01, 2009

Great value for your money, and does the job!