Jarrow Formulas, Yaeyama Chlorella, 35.3 oz (1 kg) Powder

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1384813 on Feb 01, 2008

Out of all the supplements this is has the most profound positive effect. I will sometimes run out and go with out this for a couple of weeks and I notice a significant decrease in energy and overall well-being.

Yaeyamma quality with iherb's super price

Posted by Reviewer2824559 on Jan 23, 2007

Yaeyamma is one of the top chlorella's and very pricey. You will not find a better price on the internet!

Awesome taste!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008

Totally delicious and nourishing. I prefer algaes grown in nature and not in a artificial environment. Highly recommended!!!!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1698364 on Jan 15, 2010

I must say this is probably the first supplement I found effective. I started feeling an increase in energy since the first day I started taking chlorella. Also, I don't feel as tired as I used to after an intense cardio training. The taste is not bad, although my wife can't swallow it, so some people might find the taste unacceptable. Just looking at the deep dark-green color will tell you that it must be good for you. I am taking one table spoon (probably twice the recommended dose) and it lasted about 3 months. I have just ordered the second container.

Rich, Vibrant Chlorella; No Concerns About Radiation

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 14, 2012

I purchased this product as part of my combination of Spirulina/Chlorella to replace a number of multivitamin supplements. I take 20 grams of this product and 20-30 grams of Hawaiian Spirulina per day. Over the course of 3 months, I have experienced a significant improvement in my energy level, my ability to concentrate at work, my ability to recover quickly from long runs, and an overall feeling of well-being and strength. While I don't attribute any miraculous effects to this product or Spirulina, I do feel much more nourished and focused during the day. I attribute some of the effects to the large doses of high quality protein and iron found in these products, things I often felt lacking in my diet. This product in particular is of exceptionally high quality. The Chlorella is a rich shade of green, like a newly sprouted plant, and the smell and taste are very agreeable and energizing to me. I will continue to use Chlorella and Spirulina together and enjoy the added benefit of being able to clean out a closet full of multivitamins and other supplements and replace them with some of the most powerful and concentrated whole food supplements on earth. P.S. Regarding the issue of radiation from the Fukushima disaster, Yaeyama is located far south of the nuclear reactor site, closer to Taiwan than to Japan. In addition, the manufacturer of yaeyama chlorella posts radiation inspection data on their website, which you can visit by doing a google search for "yaeyama chlorella".