I love this chlorella!

Posted by 5668863833670029247 on Mar 21, 2016

Heavy metal detox Helps with leaky gut High in nutrients 65% proteinComparing with Earthrise brand Expiry/best before date shown on website maybe inaccurateI purchase like 4 weeks ago from March 22, 2016 8:27 am and best before 08/17 P.S please click the yes button if you found this review helpful. Love you. Thank you!

We like it

Posted by Reviewer2095704 on Mar 03, 2014

I have been taking this for a couple years, & it seems to do me well!! My husband is starting to use it daily as well.

Tasty chlorella.

Posted by Reviewer3231206 on Aug 09, 2013

Really good tasting chlorella, best I've tried so far. Easily dissolvable. Just mix with water and drink. Improves digestion on the first few doses, usually I take 3tsp about half hour before a meal, three times per day.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by 4971911164456153056 on Aug 27, 2013

Very clear powder and good test big surprise is box full of powder

Yaeyama

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Oct 25, 2013

Not the best tasting Chlorella and i am just buying it cos it is cheap and good. It does its job. I don't have any complaints. Just mix it with tomato juice, leave it in the fridge overnight and it tastes a lot better.

good cheap product

Posted by Reviewer1155355 on May 09, 2010

It's pure stuff! Cheap when you compare it with the chlorella tablets price. I use it in my blender for making high probiotic/enzymatic/nutritional shakes. These give great relief to my gastro-intestinal discomfort.

Not the same for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Mar 05, 2013

This is clearly a good product and a good deal, but everyone says it's supposed to help with digestion. Well for me and my dad it didn't. May have even worked against. But was definately not regular on it. I think I might need more animal fat.

Not as good as previous

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on Oct 25, 2008

I first tried chlorella a few months ago and was really amazed how great it worked. I tried the tablets version and just taking 3 tablets would have such a great cleansing effect! I told to myself that until chlorella is cheap and easy available, I am going to be taking it for the rest of my life. Some time later I ran out of chlorella and it was time to purchase it again. I decided to go with this powder because it's 1kg at really good price. First, the taste of this power is really horrible and it took some time to get used to it. Second, I don't see that great cleansing effect which I experience with the first product.

Erinn Sehn

Posted by Reviewer1595568 on Nov 13, 2008

I am very impressed with the fast shipping, the shipping cost, and definetely the price. I will keep ordering from you in the future. Thanks.

Japanese Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2466284 on Dec 06, 2008

The pricing on this item is outstanding--being Canadian, it beats our pricing up there by 3:1. Japanese Chlorella is the best--I accept no other source.