Excellent

Posted by 4941300312925357738 on Feb 20, 2016

Chlorella is an very good algae

Good Product

Posted by AAHKHealth on Dec 15, 2015

I am Chinese man, always looking for healthy supplement. I do feel a difference in my body after eating this product, it is like the detox effect the people are describing, It makes you feeling light, easy, relaxed, which is different from other products which tend to make you tight, strong. About the taste, our culture is used to this kind of taste, little bit bitter and salty in mouth. I tried different ways of eating it, putting in milk, yogurt and salty vegetable soup. The slight bitter taste of chlorella, I think, is better matched with the salty vegetable soup. Clear vegetable soup is better than creamy soup, if you have eaten Japan miso soup, you will understand what I try to say.

No negative effects or bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2050183 on Jul 15, 2015

I've started taking it two weeks ago. So far, no negative reaction of any kind. I haven't been taking it long enough to analyze the positive effects, though. The taste is not as bad as other people say: it tastes like unsalted sea water —if you ever ate barnacles, you'll know what I mean. I don't know, you can't expect an algae to taste like fruits or chocolate, for obvious reasons. It dissolves well, even in cold water, and you can add it to any juice or smoothie.

seems to be very good!

Posted by 4671263467565062692 on May 13, 2015

you can put high amount in miso soups. Only thing is I would appreciate Jarrow to publish a report about potential toxins like heavy metals and especially radiation that can occur from Fukushima in Japan. Also, would be nice if they put the nutritional content of this chlorella. overall, seems like an excellent product, just hope it is free of radioactive radiation!

Bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 07, 2015

I think this was a good product, but I never finished eating it. The taste was so bad and strong it could destroy enjoyment of yoghurt or juice completely. Tablets next time.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2519559 on Aug 18, 2014

This product is amazing, going to use it for a long long time. Super for my candida, it is very reduced after I started this.

jarrow formulas, yaeyama chlorella

Posted by 5463485066915757727 on Aug 14, 2014

Nice quality chlorella i bought this for my mother, she is 47 years old ,she wakes up at 6 o'clock in the morning and she works 11 hours every day and when she returns home she is doing all the housework, she says that this particular chlorella really gave her the energy to survive the hard work. She takes it in combination with "spirulina pacifica, pure hawaiian, nature's multi-vitamin" which i also bought from i-herb.

Not a product for me

Posted by Reviewer2037684 on Sep 03, 2013

I think chlorella is too strong for my stomach because I got cramps.

Nice with apple juice

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on Jun 01, 2013

I really liked this with apple juice and even mango juice. It blended well in both a blender and a shaker.

Effects!

Posted by CristinaMaria on Feb 04, 2013

Taste like shit, but it really does wonders! I mix it with apple jucie, and drink it fast and easy. Noticing the detoxing effects, great product! Thankyou, iHerb :)