Jarrow Formulas, Yaeyama Chlorella, 3.5 oz (100 g) Powder

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1837551 From Nebraska on Nov 21, 2008

This is the 2nd time buying this, I hate taking pills so this works out great. My dog and I both take it. I give her 1 serving a day; she's 50#. And I take 3-4 a day, sometimes more. I also use on my face as a face mask, works well mixed with a tiny amt. of water; I dump a little chlorella into the palm of my hand, then with the water turned OFF I tap the underside of the faucet to get a drop out, only takes 1 or 2 drops. Start rubbing into your face and add water as needed as it dries really fast!

Effects!

Posted by CristinaMaria on Feb 04, 2013

Taste like shit, but it really does wonders! I mix it with apple jucie, and drink it fast and easy. Noticing the detoxing effects, great product! Thankyou, iHerb :)

the most awful thing I ever had in my mouth

Posted by Reviewer2681046 From France on Feb 22, 2012

Maybe it is a superfood but I cannot stand putting this in my mouth! It doesn't dissolve well, neither in hot nor in cold drinks. It makes everything smell and taste awful - be it kefir, tea or soup.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1544754 From Lebanon on Jul 24, 2011

Excellent quality Chlorella and helps with regular bowel movement, elminiates bad breath and detoxifies he whole body! First 2 days i didn't like the taste as it is first time i try it, but then i loved it. Seems like the Inner body intelligence recognizes this as a great nutritional tool for it :)

Love!

Posted by Reviewer3022289 From Norway on Feb 28, 2011

I take a teaspoon of chlorella and kamut wheat grass every morning on empty an stomach. I have done this for about a year now, and for one whole year since i started doing this i have not been sick one day. Headaches are gone, bowl movement is regular, spots are gone and glowing skin meets me in the mirror every morning. I'm convinced the reason is chlorella and kamut. I will never go a day without it. Here in norway, it is extremely expensive for superfoods, so i'm so glad iherb sells this for a good value. Otherwise i could not have been able to purchase these products, and i would still be miserable, spotty and have 4-5 colds a year. Thank you, thank you!!!!!