fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1428725 on Aug 12, 2011

so glad i got this after reading mike adams book on it....amazing stuff...felt better clarity and very energised....specially wanted it for detoxing and im sure its doing its job...also my skin is so much smoother...start with quarter of a tsp to start with as i tried more and ended up going to the toilet alot...but still felt better for it afterwards!

Good stuff but awfull tast

Posted by Reviewer1389995 on Dec 14, 2012

I think this stuff is good, but the taste is awful. Besides that i didn't dare to eat a lot because it's from Japan and i'm afraid of eating radioactive food.

Can't Get Past the Taste

Posted by Reviewer1239880 on Jun 19, 2011

Taste is awful! I prefer Pure Hawaiian Spirulina.

Horrible!

Posted by Reviewer2867537 on Jan 18, 2013

This is NOT edible! The taste is awful!! Had to throw it away and buy the pills instead... What a waste of money....

I'm liking this.

Posted by Reviewer2850178 on Apr 14, 2011

This is deep, intense green chlorella. I mix mine in water. My daughter prefers to take hers in capsule form, so I put this powder into caps for her. I'll definitely reorder this.

pure chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 19, 2010

taste better if mixed with fruit

One of the best chlorella!

Posted by kirowang on Dec 24, 2010

Great product, very digestive and great quality! Arrived in 16 days, with flat shipping, in a very valuable price!

Good Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Aug 08, 2008

Lots of benefits to taking Chlorella. This seems to be a high quality Chlorella as it comes from Jarrow.

yummy algae! mmmm good!

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Sep 17, 2008

Not exactly, but stevia helps. I usually take tablets, but I like my tongue to get saturated in chlorophyll once in awhile. I also use spirulina caps/powder for S.O.D. etc.

Trusted Product

Posted by Reviewer2338278 on Feb 23, 2009

My wife uses this for nutritional support during cancer chemo and radiation therapy.