Good Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on Aug 08, 2008

Lots of benefits to taking Chlorella. This seems to be a high quality Chlorella as it comes from Jarrow.

Mixes well with a fine taste

Posted by Reviewer2751387 on Apr 01, 2010

Have only use this for about 2-3 weeks, but seems to work well.

Posted by Reviewer2445137 on Apr 02, 2010

Chlorella is part of my daily routine to help alkalize my body and improve health. It's a very dense, rich dark green super food!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Apr 19, 2010

Very good for detoxyfication, specillay the liver and heavry metals. good price!

Doesn't taste bad

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on Dec 23, 2008

It has a fairly light ocean flavor and is providing me with good results. Helps me with detoxing from drinking and actually seems to be elminating some body fat too. I only gave it 4 stars because I prefered NOW foods Taiwanese Chlorella a little better.

Chlorella powder

Posted by Reviewer2732000 on Nov 08, 2010

I'm hoping it will help lower my cholesterol, as a healthier alternative to statin drugs, but I'll only know its effects in about two months. At the moment all I can say is, it tastes awfull! The worst thing I've ever tasted, even worse than curcumin. I'm trying to find something to mix it with, but nothing covers up the taste, it's too strong. Next time I'll get the capsules instead of powder.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2295590 on Apr 24, 2011

My liver was congested and I started out with this and Nutrex spirulina. It has helped me remove toxins.

Jarrow Formulas, Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 15, 2011

I'd never tried chlorella before so have nothing to compare this to, but the texture is nice and the taste inoffensive and it dissolves well in water or a green smoothie. I've been using it for about two weeks and can't say I've noticed any huge difference yet.

chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1408772 on Jul 23, 2008

Product is too strong for my digestion. It does not mean it is bad. I guess people with stronger digestion will benefit it better

Strong chlorella

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

This is a really strong tasting chlorella. I changed from this one, my very first bottle of chlorella that I tried ('cause it's cheap, baby) to Pure Planet. I mixed it with water, and started drinking - unaware of the VERY special taste that chlorella have. I never gag, but this time I did. The only way I got this green gold down, was to hold my nose when drinking it. The aftertaste isn't something to write home about either.