Love!

Posted by Reviewer3022289 on Feb 28, 2011

I take a teaspoon of chlorella and kamut wheat grass every morning on empty an stomach. I have done this for about a year now, and for one whole year since i started doing this i have not been sick one day. Headaches are gone, bowl movement is regular, spots are gone and glowing skin meets me in the mirror every morning. I'm convinced the reason is chlorella and kamut. I will never go a day without it. Here in norway, it is extremely expensive for superfoods, so i'm so glad iherb sells this for a good value. Otherwise i could not have been able to purchase these products, and i would still be miserable, spotty and have 4-5 colds a year. Thank you, thank you!!!!!

OK

Posted by Reviewer1738952 on Jan 20, 2011

Its fresh, but it tastes god awful. Definitely go for the pill form.

Love the Product

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on Jan 02, 2011

I remember the day when my order came sometimes the next day (didn't pay extra) or the day after for sure - like clock work. Now it takes over a week. Iherb carries great products and everything under the sun, I sure wish it could get here a bit sooner!!!! Jim G, Tonasket, WA

One of the best chlorella!

Posted by kirowang on Dec 24, 2010

Great product, very digestive and great quality! Arrived in 16 days, with flat shipping, in a very valuable price!

pure chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 19, 2010

taste better if mixed with fruit

Great Product use it daily

Posted by Reviewer1076012 on Dec 07, 2010

Great Product use it daily

Chlorella powder

Posted by Reviewer2732000 on Nov 08, 2010

I'm hoping it will help lower my cholesterol, as a healthier alternative to statin drugs, but I'll only know its effects in about two months. At the moment all I can say is, it tastes awfull! The worst thing I've ever tasted, even worse than curcumin. I'm trying to find something to mix it with, but nothing covers up the taste, it's too strong. Next time I'll get the capsules instead of powder.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1246240 on Nov 02, 2010

Love this brand of cholrella and add it to my morning smoothie. Rich, dark green color and it's good for me regarding energy and health.

Great product...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Oct 23, 2010

This is a great green product that tastes good and helps give me a boost of greens in diet when too busy to cook during week. Helps remove heavy metals and many other purposes, this is a good brand.

Powerful