GREAT DETOXIFIER!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Oct 14, 2009

GREAT FOR REDUCING HEAVY METALS! CHLORELLA IS NATURE'S GIFT WHEN IT COME'S TO BINDING WITH HEAVY METALS! SUGGESTION: USE WITH CILANTRO!

Initially, one needs to persevere

Posted by Reviewer1506253 on Sep 30, 2016

This product works well, but it needs to be introduced gradually into ones daily regimen. Initially even on just a small dose, one may experience mild stomach cramps. I myself have worked up, over 6 weeks or so, to a level teaspoon of the product introduced into my daily smoothie has resulted in a definite "brightening" to my life. I now use it regulary, every day

Great price, great quality

Posted by Reviewer1623977 on Aug 02, 2011

I have used Chlorella products off and on for years and can assert that this Jarrow product really kicks cleansing and nurturing butt, so to speak. It's very good and the price very impressive considering how much it costs in most health food stores. Thank you, iherb, for your prompt service!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Dec 22, 2011

Good quality product. Enriches our shakes almost every morning and is favored also by the girls (1 yr & 3.5 yrs).

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1246240 on Nov 02, 2010

Love this brand of cholrella and add it to my morning smoothie. Rich, dark green color and it's good for me regarding energy and health.

Marvellous product!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 28, 2012

Thanks for this product!

jarrow formulas, yaeyama chlorella

Posted by 5463485066915757727 on Aug 14, 2014

Nice quality chlorella i bought this for my mother, she is 47 years old ,she wakes up at 6 o'clock in the morning and she works 11 hours every day and when she returns home she is doing all the housework, she says that this particular chlorella really gave her the energy to survive the hard work. She takes it in combination with "spirulina pacifica, pure hawaiian, nature's multi-vitamin" which i also bought from i-herb.

Gives me energy and concentration

Posted by Reviewer1192749 on Jul 20, 2012

I'm taking this product with spirulina and i felt big difference only after two days of use. I were no more tired. I have lately have stress and little problems with memory and concentration. This product has helped me with all those, most with stress. Really good product!

Love the Product

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on Jan 02, 2011

I remember the day when my order came sometimes the next day (didn't pay extra) or the day after for sure - like clock work. Now it takes over a week. Iherb carries great products and everything under the sun, I sure wish it could get here a bit sooner!!!! Jim G, Tonasket, WA

Like it.

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Aug 22, 2011

This is yummy!! I'm using is along with liquid Cilantro to detox heavy metals. My doctor thought this was a good idea too when I ran it by him. No results yet since that takes another test.