Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1810053 on Oct 07, 2009

I put this in with my daily collodials. I do feel it is a very effective chlorella powder.

GREAT DETOXIFIER!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Oct 14, 2009

GREAT FOR REDUCING HEAVY METALS! CHLORELLA IS NATURE'S GIFT WHEN IT COME'S TO BINDING WITH HEAVY METALS! SUGGESTION: USE WITH CILANTRO!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2524548 on Jul 14, 2010

Great product

Leo

Posted by Reviewer3170134 on Jul 17, 2008

Good stuff, I just turn it into a paste with a little water and a tooth pick............

Great Product use it daily

Posted by Reviewer1076012 on Dec 07, 2010

Great Product use it daily

Great product...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Oct 23, 2010

This is a great green product that tastes good and helps give me a boost of greens in diet when too busy to cook during week. Helps remove heavy metals and many other purposes, this is a good brand.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1246240 on Nov 02, 2010

Love this brand of cholrella and add it to my morning smoothie. Rich, dark green color and it's good for me regarding energy and health.

Love the Product

Posted by Reviewer1157143 on Jan 02, 2011

I remember the day when my order came sometimes the next day (didn't pay extra) or the day after for sure - like clock work. Now it takes over a week. Iherb carries great products and everything under the sun, I sure wish it could get here a bit sooner!!!! Jim G, Tonasket, WA

Gives me energy and concentration

Posted by Reviewer1192749 on Jul 20, 2012

I'm taking this product with spirulina and i felt big difference only after two days of use. I were no more tired. I have lately have stress and little problems with memory and concentration. This product has helped me with all those, most with stress. Really good product!

Marvellous product!