Jarrow Formulas, Yaeyama Chlorella, 35.3 oz (1 kg) Powder

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

The bottle is not well-sealed

Posted by 4931700268181295211 on Dec 11, 2013

I bought 4 bottle in 4 indepent orders. One bottle leaked. And I wrote to iherb with photoes, but get no further answer in 2 weeks. That's what the VIP means in iherb.

Might be working

Posted by 4737989286496036539 on Sep 07, 2012

Firstly, be warned that this smells and tastes absolutely vile. When you prepare it you will find that it smells of ponds and old swimming pools because...it's algae! you'll have to get used to it over time. Nevertheless, i think it is effective as i have been taking it with other green powders and my cravings have diminished. also, this alone it helps me go, which I take as proof of its detoxifying powers. ps. i think with all chlorella you can't really go wrong with yaeyama as it has to be grown under certain conditions and on a faraway island of Japan

Not as good as previous

Posted by Reviewer2564153 on Oct 25, 2008

I first tried chlorella a few months ago and was really amazed how great it worked. I tried the tablets version and just taking 3 tablets would have such a great cleansing effect! I told to myself that until chlorella is cheap and easy available, I am going to be taking it for the rest of my life. Some time later I ran out of chlorella and it was time to purchase it again. I decided to go with this powder because it's 1kg at really good price. First, the taste of this power is really horrible and it took some time to get used to it. Second, I don't see that great cleansing effect which I experience with the first product.

Not the same for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Mar 05, 2013

This is clearly a good product and a good deal, but everyone says it's supposed to help with digestion. Well for me and my dad it didn't. May have even worked against. But was definately not regular on it. I think I might need more animal fat.

Good Value but Horrible Taste

Posted by Reviewer2424162 on May 14, 2010

I give it high marks for value but low marks for taste and mixability. Won't buy it again, switched to Tung Hai

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »