good cheap product

Posted by Reviewer1155355 on May 09, 2010

It's pure stuff! Cheap when you compare it with the chlorella tablets price. I use it in my blender for making high probiotic/enzymatic/nutritional shakes. These give great relief to my gastro-intestinal discomfort.

Messy, but

Posted by Reviewer1022577 on Nov 06, 2007

supposedly health-giving. Tablets or capsules cost 3 times as much weight for weight. Leaving powder in mouth it is absorbed through the mucous membranes also.

Always a good source

Posted by Reviewer2942818 on Apr 24, 2011

I enjoy the quality and the price

We used it and loved it, but not now after Fukoshima

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

You will probably delete this review, but it may be important to keep it. This is a product from Japan and I am not so sure it is safe to buy it now. Well, am pretty sure not. it's a shame, because the chlorella is a super quality. Sad. Sad world.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by 4971911164456153056 on Aug 27, 2013

Very clear powder and good test big surprise is box full of powder

Yaeyama

Posted by 5681053883582736061 on Oct 25, 2013

Not the best tasting Chlorella and i am just buying it cos it is cheap and good. It does its job. I don't have any complaints. Just mix it with tomato juice, leave it in the fridge overnight and it tastes a lot better.

Yaeyama Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1201815 on Mar 22, 2010

This is good stuff, this chlorella.

Effective against constipation, but beware the nauseating taste!

Posted by Reviewer2561905 on May 08, 2010

I first heard about Chlorella when someone shared on a forum that it helped against his constipation when nothing else worked. Reading the reviews, I noticed that many users warned against the taste. I had (naively) believed that because I personally enjoyed eating seaweed kelp (Japanese and Korean brands), the taste of Chlorella wouldn't be a big deal. I was wrong on this point. The taste is rather nauseating, which is why I now gulp down the Chlorella solution in one single gulp if possible. But after you've gulped it down, the sensation of nausea quickly passes. And yes, it's effective against constipation, to the extent that too much of it causes mild diahorrea. At least you can't complain it doesn't work on this count! :)

to difficult to drink

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Dec 20, 2009

me and my husband can't to drink that green stuf in water - to bad smell and to thick - no posible to swallow. We are very sensitive to any smell. We'll order in tablets. No more powder.

Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1491025 on Jul 23, 2008

Great cost saving per unit. Unpalatable.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »