buen producto

Posted by laurapeco on Oct 15, 2015

Empecé a tomar chorella porque me la recomendaron para el tránsito intestinal y la verdad es que me ha funcionado muy bien. Tarda bastante en hacer efecto, tienes que tomar medio bote o más pero luego empiezas a notar los efectos y va muy bien. Tienes que tomarte 5 (según recomienda). Huele un poco mal pero como no las tienes que saborear no pasa nada. Las cápsulas son grandecillas pero no cuesta mucho tragarlas, Yo lo volveré a comprar seguro.

Warning ! - product radioactive , to close to Fukushima !

Posted by 4942873718642992828 on May 21, 2015

.... i did not check where it comes from - garbage ! ! To remove heavy metals with other - radioactive metals , what a joke . They have zero sense of responsibility ! How they can sell bio product from nuclear disaster zone ? insane !

The real thing

Posted by 4910725342919886438 on May 07, 2014

Yaeyama Chlorella works! Better then other ones I've tested including Sun Chlorella.

good

Posted by 5691546247551534734 on Dec 01, 2013

very good

CHLORELLA IS ALSO A SUPERFOOD

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Great!

Posted by j44lee on Sep 11, 2013

Jarrow always makes the best chlorella products.

hmmm

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Aug 28, 2013

I got this for my daughter but she did not take as suggested - only took 1 capsule and she felt like it was not helping her skin. I gave five stats anyway because I use lots of Jarrow products and think highly of the company. I also love how iherb is so speedy with the deliveries.

I love it!

Posted by 5081388202096972978 on May 30, 2013

This is the only brand of chlorella that I have ever taken so this review is based solely on this brand. For years (almost 5 years- since I was 3 months pregnant) I have suffered swelling of my ankles. Prior to pregnancy I had normal ankles. My feet began to hurt about the same time. They were especially sore in the morning, felt like they might break into two pieces when I got out of bed. It wasn't my heel, it was the front ball of my feet that hurt so bad. I also have arthritus from spraining my ankles playing sports for so many years. So, the reason I tell you these things is because it all went away when I started taking Chlorella. I was in total shock. I can't believe it myself. I have run out and low and behold they are swelling again. So I'm back to order more. My body has less inflamation when I'm on it and I feel good. That's about it. I do recommend this product wholeheartedly.

Pure green energy

Posted by Reviewer1487212 on Apr 23, 2013

Super green food, works as a detoxifier and boosts the immune system. Great supplement for daily use. I tried several brands and this one works the best for me.

CHLORELLA IS ALSO A SUPERFOOD

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Nov 24, 2012

Very high in protein. Great for people that don't eat meat. It is a healer & definately gives tons of energy & builds muscle & strength in the body.I take this with Spirulina.It is normal for poop to be green.Also make sure water itake is 6-8 eight fluid ounces glasses per day.Helps with the bowls movements to be complete.Can get bunged up if not taking in enough luids.