very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1170570 on Feb 25, 2011

using this product for years & will continue till I check out or Christ returns.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2511016 on Sep 21, 2009

TRY TAKING THIS - YOU'LL NOTICE BAD BREATH & BODY ODOR LESSEN OR DISAPPEAR.

Jarrow Chlorella

Posted by Reviewer1375275 on Oct 26, 2007

Best value for the money! This product is helping me with mercury detox from amalgam fillings -- soon to be removed. Has also helped stabilize/improve my energy levels.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1831062 on Aug 04, 2009

Most Chlorella are in 200mg and you have to take a lot. Thank you for the larger mg dose. Love these Chlorella!!

Excellent value and quality

Posted by Reviewer1365362 on Jan 26, 2007

Capsules are much easier to take than the powder form. This Japanese chlorella is top quality and the price on Iherb is the best!

Jarrow Chlorella Amazing SuperFood

Posted by Reviewer1906478 on Feb 13, 2011

I've tried other chlorellas' and none work as well as Jarrows....More energy and an overall feeling of well being, as Jarrows Chlorella flushes the body of heavy metals and toxins.. AAAAA++++

I love it!

Posted by 5081388202096972978 on May 30, 2013

This is the only brand of chlorella that I have ever taken so this review is based solely on this brand. For years (almost 5 years- since I was 3 months pregnant) I have suffered swelling of my ankles. Prior to pregnancy I had normal ankles. My feet began to hurt about the same time. They were especially sore in the morning, felt like they might break into two pieces when I got out of bed. It wasn't my heel, it was the front ball of my feet that hurt so bad. I also have arthritus from spraining my ankles playing sports for so many years. So, the reason I tell you these things is because it all went away when I started taking Chlorella. I was in total shock. I can't believe it myself. I have run out and low and behold they are swelling again. So I'm back to order more. My body has less inflamation when I'm on it and I feel good. That's about it. I do recommend this product wholeheartedly.

CHLORELLA IS ALSO A SUPERFOOD

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Nov 24, 2012

Very high in protein. Great for people that don't eat meat. It is a healer & definately gives tons of energy & builds muscle & strength in the body.I take this with Spirulina.It is normal for poop to be green.Also make sure water itake is 6-8 eight fluid ounces glasses per day.Helps with the bowls movements to be complete.Can get bunged up if not taking in enough luids.

Detoxes and strengthens

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Nov 24, 2007

Supposedly detoxes heavy metals. Algae is remarkable.

Lisa S

Posted by Reviewer1058864 on Jul 02, 2008

I have tried other chlorella but like this much better.