• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

Yum Yum Yum

Posted by 5614503922008432534 on Apr 08, 2016

My son loves these and therefore I have no problem getting probiotics into him. Helps keep the eczema at bay

Taste great, Good Probiotic affect

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 02, 2012

Delicious, good probiotic. Good price.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2979455 on Aug 24, 2011

My 3 year old really likes them. They're a treat for him.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3071183 on Dec 14, 2010

My kids enjoy their Jarrow Yum Yum Dophilus! It makes a great difference for us! I have them take it to help maintain good bacteria and good gut health since they have to take antibiotics more than most kids due to Cystic Fibrosis.

Nice to eat

Posted by Reviewer3089934 on Nov 09, 2010

My girl cant resist eating these delicious tablets. She just love it, though it did get us all worried when the shipment was stuck in Hong Kong due to the typhoon.

Great Taste, Great Price and it works.

Posted by Reviewer2811779 on Nov 08, 2010

It's the season now. The kids all around have their sniffles. Not mine.My kids take the pills like clockwork. They taste good and are effective. The price sure helps this growing family.

Kids love them

Posted by Reviewer1081950 on Oct 21, 2010

My kids love the taste.

Easy to dispense.

Posted by Reviewer3027326 on Aug 11, 2010

Our kids love these (2 and 4 yrs old). Not sure if I notice a real difference though with digestion/bowel movements.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2114571 on Mar 09, 2010

since tastes good & not hard to chew

We love it!

Posted by Reviewer1243915 on Dec 29, 2009

My 2 daughters, my husband and I all take this and we love it. It tastes good and the girls are able to chew it. They love to take it and know they are doing something to keep themselves healthy. I highly recommend these chewable dophilus tablets.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »