Harvey Bell

Posted by Reviewer2155103 on Sep 20, 2008

Very good. easy to take. The copper seems to have darkened my greying eyebrows and hair. (quite a bonus at my age 69)

Amazing how quickly it worked!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Sep 04, 2008

I notice my acne healed right away when I took this zinc formula. I love it!

great combo

Posted by Reviewer1907961 on Jun 19, 2008

This has the zinc-copper balance you need. You don't want to be taking a lot of zinc without the complementary amount of copper--otherwise it throws off your mineral balance. This supplement solves the problem so you can use it to supplement your vitamins, etc. when you need extra zinc. Price is good too.

Synthetic methionine

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Aug 20, 2011

I just realized that synthetic methionine is used with OptiZinc. However, L-OptiZinc uses natural methionine, but Jarrow Formulas chose mediocrity... big mistake.

Added benifet !

Posted by Reviewer3083675 on Jun 24, 2008

I am using this to help w/ health issues and an added bonus is seems to be loosing some of the grey in my hair!

Very good.....

Posted by Reviewer2570471 on Aug 28, 2008

I use this prt for acne, and this work very fast. I like it :)

Perfect amount of zinc

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 22, 2008

I like to take only 15Mg of zinc when I need a little extra, not 30Mg like most other companies sell. It also contains some copper to keep those levels from dropping.

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2570916 on Apr 04, 2008

this is a wonderful Zinc due to the fact that it has some copper in it, and no other "filler" ingredients. I would order it again!

Very small tablet!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

The smallest capsule I have ever seen, what a refreshing change! Take 1 every night after dinner. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Helps your immune system

Posted by Chocolicious on Jun 26, 2012

I bought it because I read it was good for acne. It didn't help my acne much, but I was the only one in the family that didn't catch flu last week, I wonder if this product helped. It's hard to tell, but I am thankful.