Very Strong smell

Posted by 4764564676694429709 on Apr 20, 2015

It was so pungent I had to throw the whole bottle away. I am on Now Foods since.

Not vegan!

Posted by 5577581744345825879 on Jan 14, 2014

Very disappointed as this product states on the website that it is vegan (with a photo of obviously outdated packaging), yet when mine arrived it said 'Capsule consists of gelatin' on the back. I won't be using this and urge other vegans not to buy. As this was the fault of the product and website, I would like a refund. Won't be purchasing Jarrow Formulas again since this is outright false advertising.

Delivery to Canada

Posted by 4646185924538119182 on Jul 13, 2012

It's been 6 weeks and it still hasn't arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Synthetic methionine

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Aug 20, 2011

I just realized that synthetic methionine is used with OptiZinc. However, L-OptiZinc uses natural methionine, but Jarrow Formulas chose mediocrity... big mistake.

Nice formulation BUT...

Posted by Reviewer2118570 on Jan 04, 2011

I purchased this product not realizing it has Magnesium Stearate in the formulation. I am searching for another zinc & copper combination that does not have this controversial ingredient.

Usually love their products, but cant use this one

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Sep 26, 2008

I bought this because I wanted to make sure that I wasn't zinc deficient and the other Jarrow products I use are top notch. Then I read some research that stated that the amino acid (Methionine) in this product actually acts like a fertilizer to cancer, which I am concerned that I may have. So I threw it away and bought zinc piccolinate instead.