Perfect amount of zinc

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 22, 2008

I like to take only 15Mg of zinc when I need a little extra, not 30Mg like most other companies sell. It also contains some copper to keep those levels from dropping.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 09, 2008

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.

Zinc Deficient Dog

Posted by Reviewer2569979 on Dec 16, 2007

My husky has a zinc deficiency, common among northern breeds, and this supplement works to clear up the skin issues he had related to his ZRD. We're happy with the effectiveness and the price.

Won't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Oct 17, 2007

As a middle-aged vegetarian man, I want to make sure my zinc requirements are being met. This product does the job.

Zinc Balance

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Jan 23, 2008

Good for Adrenal Function & colds

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jan 24, 2008

I feel a difference, in just 2 weeks. This product is easy to take & has not upset my delicate digestive system

The best form of zinc, bar none.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on May 29, 2013

After doing a lot of research I've reached the conclusion that this is the very best type of zinc. I like the fact that it has 1% of copper, which is the perfect 15:1 ratio. Small capsules like these are better than hard tablets in every way. The dose is perfect, 15 mg, because too much zinc is not good. There is no product out there that matches this one, I've been using it a long and wouldn't consider using any other brand or type of zinc.

Have been buying this for years

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Feb 25, 2015

I love this product - its well balanced and its not too strong. I'm not a fan of megadoses. The more of one thing you take, the more you push something else out of balance. This is a perfect ratio and amount for someone on a good diet who may be in need of a little extra help with overall immunity and adrenal support.

Good and balanced product ! Jarrow quality, iHerb service - the best combo!

Posted by Meduvar on Jun 09, 2013

Simple but delicate balanced product. sometimes the simplest supplements make the big different ! Zinc-Copper balance is important to the health of skin, hair and immune system. for me it made difference in finger nails (stronger) and hair (reduce losing). the big advantage of this product is the BALANCE, because taking Zinc w/o Copper can be worse than deficiency. highly recommended !

It's just amazing

Posted by panaceaspecialist on May 02, 2014

I can not say how much this product helped me. You can google it and you'll see that this combo very effectively decreases anxiety, and I can freely confirm that. I had deficiency in this minerals, and I was very anxious and sometimes depressed. Now I have amazing amounts of energy, my anxiety levels decreased to the point that I can say that I am not anxious any more. It also brought my attention for the effect on male libido. I am in my 20's, and I have no problems with that :) , but this product revived me to the point where I can say that it's like I have 16 years again :D All the best for this product, and will reorder soon ;)