Have been buying this for years

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Feb 25, 2015

I love this product - its well balanced and its not too strong. I'm not a fan of megadoses. The more of one thing you take, the more you push something else out of balance. This is a perfect ratio and amount for someone on a good diet who may be in need of a little extra help with overall immunity and adrenal support.

Perfect amount of zinc

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 22, 2008

I like to take only 15Mg of zinc when I need a little extra, not 30Mg like most other companies sell. It also contains some copper to keep those levels from dropping.

Helps your immune system

Posted by Chocolicious on Jun 26, 2012

I bought it because I read it was good for acne. It didn't help my acne much, but I was the only one in the family that didn't catch flu last week, I wonder if this product helped. It's hard to tell, but I am thankful.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 09, 2008

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.

Zinc Deficient Dog

Posted by Reviewer2569979 on Dec 16, 2007

My husky has a zinc deficiency, common among northern breeds, and this supplement works to clear up the skin issues he had related to his ZRD. We're happy with the effectiveness and the price.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Jan 24, 2008

I feel a difference, in just 2 weeks. This product is easy to take & has not upset my delicate digestive system

Won't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Oct 17, 2007

As a middle-aged vegetarian man, I want to make sure my zinc requirements are being met. This product does the job.

Zinc Balance

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Jan 23, 2008

Good for Adrenal Function & colds

Good and balanced product ! Jarrow quality, iHerb service - the best combo!

Posted by Meduvar on Jun 09, 2013

Simple but delicate balanced product. sometimes the simplest supplements make the big different ! Zinc-Copper balance is important to the health of skin, hair and immune system. for me it made difference in finger nails (stronger) and hair (reduce losing). the big advantage of this product is the BALANCE, because taking Zinc w/o Copper can be worse than deficiency. highly recommended !

Nice balance of Zinc & Copper

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jun 18, 2012

Nice balance of zinc and copper to supplement the 30mg of zinc I'm already using. Jarrow uses the best of the zinc types available too.