Jarrow Formulas, Zinc Balance, 100 Capsules

Zinc Deficient Dog

Posted by Reviewer2569979 From Michigan on Dec 16, 2007

My husky has a zinc deficiency, common among northern breeds, and this supplement works to clear up the skin issues he had related to his ZRD. We're happy with the effectiveness and the price.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2514980 From California on Aug 09, 2008

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2570916 From Tennessee on Apr 04, 2008

this is a wonderful Zinc due to the fact that it has some copper in it, and no other "filler" ingredients. I would order it again!

Won't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 From Taiwan on Oct 17, 2007

As a middle-aged vegetarian man, I want to make sure my zinc requirements are being met. This product does the job.

I Love This Zinc

Posted by TheGeneral From Florida on Feb 24, 2010

I really like Jarrow products and especially this Zinc formulation. This is the first Zinc Formulation that when taken with Magnesium at night made me sleep like a rock. I take this when I am not taking calcium supplements since that interferes with Zinc. I usually have 30-45 mg per day with at least 15 at night with magnesium.