nice to have CAPSULES, not tablets

Posted by Reviewer2860648 on Aug 22, 2013

thank you for making zinc in CAPSULES!

small pills, easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer3187230 on Aug 15, 2013

good combination!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Zinc + Copper Capsules EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Zinc and Copper are antagonists, so this product works very well, especially because I am a vegetarian. However, if you eat a lot of meat (all meat contains a lot of copper), you can try this product that does not come with copper: . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

I like it

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Jul 19, 2013

I bought it because a friend told me she noticed an improvement in her skin condition since she started taking it and 2-3 weeks later, I started to notice it, too. Way less pimples and every small injury gets healed faster.

zinc with copper

Posted by 5680120945301859701 on Jun 25, 2013

My son have vitiligo, 50mg zinc, it cause his skin increase white spot. 15mg zinc with copper is a nice balance. It stop the white spot increase. The size is very small to swallow. If who want to take high dosage zinc recommends add with copper to balance.

Good and balanced product ! Jarrow quality, iHerb service - the best combo!

Posted by Meduvar on Jun 09, 2013

Simple but delicate balanced product. sometimes the simplest supplements make the big different ! Zinc-Copper balance is important to the health of skin, hair and immune system. for me it made difference in finger nails (stronger) and hair (reduce losing). the big advantage of this product is the BALANCE, because taking Zinc w/o Copper can be worse than deficiency. highly recommended !

The best form of zinc, bar none.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on May 29, 2013

After doing a lot of research I've reached the conclusion that this is the very best type of zinc. I like the fact that it has 1% of copper, which is the perfect 15:1 ratio. Small capsules like these are better than hard tablets in every way. The dose is perfect, 15 mg, because too much zinc is not good. There is no product out there that matches this one, I've been using it a long and wouldn't consider using any other brand or type of zinc.

Would be better without the Copper

Posted by Reviewer1596539 on Feb 26, 2013

Would be better without the copper since there is more than enough in tap water from the plumbing.

Tiny size

Posted by julynk on Feb 17, 2013

Easy to swallow so I can give it to my schoolgoing kids with no problems.

Easy to swallow

Posted by 5526098898894772752 on Dec 31, 2012

I take these for acne and it's too soon to see if they are helping.