Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Jarrow Formulas, Zinc Balance, 100 Capsules

Jarrow Zinc Balance

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on May 27, 2009

I have been taking one capsule every other day, for a few weeks now, and my skin has improved, which is one of the reasons I purchased it... of course, I also take many other supplements, so any improvements in my health will likely be a combination of things, but I've tried many many zincs in the past and felt or seen no difference, so I am pretty confident in saying it stands out from most of the rest (as do a lot of Jarrow products).It's good that it has copper to avoid throwing things out of balance (although you don't want too much copper either - google copper toxicity and find out)... I take it seperately from other minerals, to avoid them competing for absorption. I plan to continue using this zinc. Please keep these great prices, and great service

component of mental well-being

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2374079 on Jul 15, 2009

Zinc plays a key role in immune functioning, removing toxic metals from the body, and mental clarity. When I began getting enough zinc in my diet, I began dreaming and remembering my dreams upon awakening.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Sep 11, 2009

For some reason my body keeps asking for these (I muscle check myself for supplements). My 6 year old's body loves these too! Then my naturopath told me that they are a great antioxident. These are a nice low dose for kids.

Helps with Acne

Posted by Reviewer1511243 on Sep 16, 2009

This really helps me with acne reduction. When I do get acne, it goes away quicker and isn't as bad as before taking zinc. I would advise against taking zinc on an empty stomach, because it can cause nausea in some people.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Apr 14, 2009

I've used this brand of zinc for years. . seems to do the job!