Jarrow Formulas, Zinc Balance, 100 Capsules

Taking as prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2491462 on Mar 25, 2008

This is not a product that makes me feel better. I just take it because I tend to fall into zinc deficiency. By previous testing it does seem to help in that area.

Jarrow Zinc Balance

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on May 27, 2009

I have been taking one capsule every other day, for a few weeks now, and my skin has improved, which is one of the reasons I purchased it... of course, I also take many other supplements, so any improvements in my health will likely be a combination of things, but I've tried many many zincs in the past and felt or seen no difference, so I am pretty confident in saying it stands out from most of the rest (as do a lot of Jarrow products).It's good that it has copper to avoid throwing things out of balance (although you don't want too much copper either - google copper toxicity and find out)... I take it seperately from other minerals, to avoid them competing for absorption. I plan to continue using this zinc. Please keep these great prices, and great service

component of mental well-being

Posted by Reviewer2374079 on Jul 15, 2009

Zinc plays a key role in immune functioning, removing toxic metals from the body, and mental clarity. When I began getting enough zinc in my diet, I began dreaming and remembering my dreams upon awakening.

Usually love their products, but cant use this one

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Sep 26, 2008

I bought this because I wanted to make sure that I wasn't zinc deficient and the other Jarrow products I use are top notch. Then I read some research that stated that the amino acid (Methionine) in this product actually acts like a fertilizer to cancer, which I am concerned that I may have. So I threw it away and bought zinc piccolinate instead.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1950401 on Sep 11, 2009

For some reason my body keeps asking for these (I muscle check myself for supplements). My 6 year old's body loves these too! Then my naturopath told me that they are a great antioxident. These are a nice low dose for kids.