Jarrow Formulas, Zinc Balance, 100 Capsules

Zinc Balance

Posted by Reviewer1368115 From California on Jan 22, 2009

Works great along with L-Glutamine. I can be active now.

Jarrow Zinc Balance

Posted by Reviewer1878975 From Canada on Jun 15, 2012

Good Mineral Supplement. Highly recommended for men for healthy prostate. It also help boost immune system. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D. www.academyofwellness.com

Jarrow Zinc Balance

Posted by Reviewer1373824 From Great Britain on May 27, 2009

I have been taking one capsule every other day, for a few weeks now, and my skin has improved, which is one of the reasons I purchased it... of course, I also take many other supplements, so any improvements in my health will likely be a combination of things, but I've tried many many zincs in the past and felt or seen no difference, so I am pretty confident in saying it stands out from most of the rest (as do a lot of Jarrow products).It's good that it has copper to avoid throwing things out of balance (although you don't want too much copper either - google copper toxicity and find out)... I take it seperately from other minerals, to avoid them competing for absorption. I plan to continue using this zinc. Please keep these great prices, and great service

component of mental well-being

Posted by Reviewer2374079 From California on Jul 15, 2009

Zinc plays a key role in immune functioning, removing toxic metals from the body, and mental clarity. When I began getting enough zinc in my diet, I began dreaming and remembering my dreams upon awakening.

Usually love their products, but cant use this one

Posted by Reviewer1026258 From California on Sep 26, 2008

I bought this because I wanted to make sure that I wasn't zinc deficient and the other Jarrow products I use are top notch. Then I read some research that stated that the amino acid (Methionine) in this product actually acts like a fertilizer to cancer, which I am concerned that I may have. So I threw it away and bought zinc piccolinate instead.