Have been buying this for years

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Feb 25, 2015

I love this product - its well balanced and its not too strong. I'm not a fan of megadoses. The more of one thing you take, the more you push something else out of balance. This is a perfect ratio and amount for someone on a good diet who may be in need of a little extra help with overall immunity and adrenal support.

It's just amazing

Posted by adnangrebovic on May 02, 2014

I can not say how much this product helped me. You can google it and you'll see that this combo very effectively decreases anxiety, and I can freely confirm that. I had deficiency in this minerals, and I was very anxious and sometimes depressed. Now I have amazing amounts of energy, my anxiety levels decreased to the point that I can say that I am not anxious any more. It also brought my attention for the effect on male libido. I am in my 20's, and I have no problems with that :) , but this product revived me to the point where I can say that it's like I have 16 years again :D All the best for this product, and will reorder soon ;)

Taking as prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2491462 on Mar 25, 2008

This is not a product that makes me feel better. I just take it because I tend to fall into zinc deficiency. By previous testing it does seem to help in that area.

Not vegan!

Posted by 5577581744345825879 on Jan 14, 2014

Very disappointed as this product states on the website that it is vegan (with a photo of obviously outdated packaging), yet when mine arrived it said 'Capsule consists of gelatin' on the back. I won't be using this and urge other vegans not to buy. As this was the fault of the product and website, I would like a refund. Won't be purchasing Jarrow Formulas again since this is outright false advertising.

Jarrow Zinc Balance

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on May 27, 2009

I have been taking one capsule every other day, for a few weeks now, and my skin has improved, which is one of the reasons I purchased it... of course, I also take many other supplements, so any improvements in my health will likely be a combination of things, but I've tried many many zincs in the past and felt or seen no difference, so I am pretty confident in saying it stands out from most of the rest (as do a lot of Jarrow products).It's good that it has copper to avoid throwing things out of balance (although you don't want too much copper either - google copper toxicity and find out)... I take it seperately from other minerals, to avoid them competing for absorption. I plan to continue using this zinc. Please keep these great prices, and great service