Amazing how quickly it worked!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Sep 04, 2008

I notice my acne healed right away when I took this zinc formula. I love it!

great combo

Posted by Reviewer1907961 on Jun 19, 2008

This has the zinc-copper balance you need. You don't want to be taking a lot of zinc without the complementary amount of copper--otherwise it throws off your mineral balance. This supplement solves the problem so you can use it to supplement your vitamins, etc. when you need extra zinc. Price is good too.

Added benifet !

Posted by Reviewer3083675 on Jun 24, 2008

I am using this to help w/ health issues and an added bonus is seems to be loosing some of the grey in my hair!

Very small tablet!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

The smallest capsule I have ever seen, what a refreshing change! Take 1 every night after dinner. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2570916 on Apr 04, 2008

this is a wonderful Zinc due to the fact that it has some copper in it, and no other "filler" ingredients. I would order it again!

I Love This Zinc

Posted by TheGeneral on Feb 24, 2010

I really like Jarrow products and especially this Zinc formulation. This is the first Zinc Formulation that when taken with Magnesium at night made me sleep like a rock. I take this when I am not taking calcium supplements since that interferes with Zinc. I usually have 30-45 mg per day with at least 15 at night with magnesium.

Very good.....

Posted by Reviewer2570471 on Aug 28, 2008

I use this prt for acne, and this work very fast. I like it :)

Perfect amount of zinc

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 22, 2008

I like to take only 15Mg of zinc when I need a little extra, not 30Mg like most other companies sell. It also contains some copper to keep those levels from dropping.

Have been buying this for years

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Feb 25, 2015

I love this product - its well balanced and its not too strong. I'm not a fan of megadoses. The more of one thing you take, the more you push something else out of balance. This is a perfect ratio and amount for someone on a good diet who may be in need of a little extra help with overall immunity and adrenal support.

The best form of zinc, bar none.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on May 29, 2013

After doing a lot of research I've reached the conclusion that this is the very best type of zinc. I like the fact that it has 1% of copper, which is the perfect 15:1 ratio. Small capsules like these are better than hard tablets in every way. The dose is perfect, 15 mg, because too much zinc is not good. There is no product out there that matches this one, I've been using it a long and wouldn't consider using any other brand or type of zinc.