Amazing how quickly it worked!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Sep 04, 2008

I notice my acne healed right away when I took this zinc formula. I love it!

great combo

Posted by Reviewer1907961 on Jun 19, 2008

This has the zinc-copper balance you need. You don't want to be taking a lot of zinc without the complementary amount of copper--otherwise it throws off your mineral balance. This supplement solves the problem so you can use it to supplement your vitamins, etc. when you need extra zinc. Price is good too.

Added benifet !

Posted by Reviewer3083675 on Jun 24, 2008

I am using this to help w/ health issues and an added bonus is seems to be loosing some of the grey in my hair!

Very good.....

Posted by Reviewer2570471 on Aug 28, 2008

I use this prt for acne, and this work very fast. I like it :)

Perfect amount of zinc

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 22, 2008

I like to take only 15Mg of zinc when I need a little extra, not 30Mg like most other companies sell. It also contains some copper to keep those levels from dropping.

Zinc Deficient Dog

Posted by Reviewer2569979 on Dec 16, 2007

My husky has a zinc deficiency, common among northern breeds, and this supplement works to clear up the skin issues he had related to his ZRD. We're happy with the effectiveness and the price.

Zinc Balance

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Jan 23, 2008

Good for Adrenal Function & colds

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2570916 on Apr 04, 2008

this is a wonderful Zinc due to the fact that it has some copper in it, and no other "filler" ingredients. I would order it again!

I Love This Zinc

Posted by TheGeneral on Feb 24, 2010

I really like Jarrow products and especially this Zinc formulation. This is the first Zinc Formulation that when taken with Magnesium at night made me sleep like a rock. I take this when I am not taking calcium supplements since that interferes with Zinc. I usually have 30-45 mg per day with at least 15 at night with magnesium.

Helps your immune system

Posted by Chocolicious on Jun 26, 2012

I bought it because I read it was good for acne. It didn't help my acne much, but I was the only one in the family that didn't catch flu last week, I wonder if this product helped. It's hard to tell, but I am thankful.