Nice balance of Zinc & Copper

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jun 18, 2012

Nice balance of zinc and copper to supplement the 30mg of zinc I'm already using. Jarrow uses the best of the zinc types available too.

Nice formulation BUT...

Posted by Reviewer2118570 on Jan 04, 2011

I purchased this product not realizing it has Magnesium Stearate in the formulation. I am searching for another zinc & copper combination that does not have this controversial ingredient.

good stuff

Posted by arturas on May 30, 2015

zinc together with copper, much better than just zinc alone, good enough for me

Taking as prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2491462 on Mar 25, 2008

This is not a product that makes me feel better. I just take it because I tend to fall into zinc deficiency. By previous testing it does seem to help in that area.

Very Strong smell

Posted by 4764564676694429709 on Apr 20, 2015

It was so pungent I had to throw the whole bottle away. I am on Now Foods since.

Usually love their products, but cant use this one

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Sep 26, 2008

I bought this because I wanted to make sure that I wasn't zinc deficient and the other Jarrow products I use are top notch. Then I read some research that stated that the amino acid (Methionine) in this product actually acts like a fertilizer to cancer, which I am concerned that I may have. So I threw it away and bought zinc piccolinate instead.

Jarrow Zinc Balance

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on May 27, 2009

I have been taking one capsule every other day, for a few weeks now, and my skin has improved, which is one of the reasons I purchased it... of course, I also take many other supplements, so any improvements in my health will likely be a combination of things, but I've tried many many zincs in the past and felt or seen no difference, so I am pretty confident in saying it stands out from most of the rest (as do a lot of Jarrow products).It's good that it has copper to avoid throwing things out of balance (although you don't want too much copper either - google copper toxicity and find out)... I take it seperately from other minerals, to avoid them competing for absorption. I plan to continue using this zinc. Please keep these great prices, and great service

component of mental well-being

Posted by Reviewer2374079 on Jul 15, 2009

Zinc plays a key role in immune functioning, removing toxic metals from the body, and mental clarity. When I began getting enough zinc in my diet, I began dreaming and remembering my dreams upon awakening.

Not vegan!

Posted by 5577581744345825879 on Jan 14, 2014

Very disappointed as this product states on the website that it is vegan (with a photo of obviously outdated packaging), yet when mine arrived it said 'Capsule consists of gelatin' on the back. I won't be using this and urge other vegans not to buy. As this was the fault of the product and website, I would like a refund. Won't be purchasing Jarrow Formulas again since this is outright false advertising.

I like it

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Jul 19, 2013

I bought it because a friend told me she noticed an improvement in her skin condition since she started taking it and 2-3 weeks later, I started to notice it, too. Way less pimples and every small injury gets healed faster.