Jarrow Formulas, Zinc Balance, 100 Capsules

Helps your immune system

Posted by Chocolicious on Jun 26, 2012

I bought it because I read it was good for acne. It didn't help my acne much, but I was the only one in the family that didn't catch flu last week, I wonder if this product helped. It's hard to tell, but I am thankful.

Good and balanced product ! Jarrow quality, iHerb service - the best combo!

Posted by Meduvar on Jun 09, 2013

Simple but delicate balanced product. sometimes the simplest supplements make the big different ! Zinc-Copper balance is important to the health of skin, hair and immune system. for me it made difference in finger nails (stronger) and hair (reduce losing). the big advantage of this product is the BALANCE, because taking Zinc w/o Copper can be worse than deficiency. highly recommended !

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2514980 on Aug 09, 2008

I have been feeling a lot healthier. I take my vitamins separate instead of all together as a multivitamin and I take them all once a day at lunch time. I find that multivitamins either have too much of some vitamins and minerals or/and too little of it. I take B, C, D, E, Magnesium, and Zinc with Copper. Vitamins may also help with energy and the like, but it is mostly to help you stay and feeling healthy.

Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2570916 on Apr 04, 2008

this is a wonderful Zinc due to the fact that it has some copper in it, and no other "filler" ingredients. I would order it again!

Won't do without it!

Posted by Reviewer1591143 on Oct 17, 2007

As a middle-aged vegetarian man, I want to make sure my zinc requirements are being met. This product does the job.