Nice balance of Zinc & Copper

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jun 18, 2012

Nice balance of zinc and copper to supplement the 30mg of zinc I'm already using. Jarrow uses the best of the zinc types available too.

It's just amazing

Posted by panaceaspecialist on May 02, 2014

I can not say how much this product helped me. You can google it and you'll see that this combo very effectively decreases anxiety, and I can freely confirm that. I had deficiency in this minerals, and I was very anxious and sometimes depressed. Now I have amazing amounts of energy, my anxiety levels decreased to the point that I can say that I am not anxious any more. It also brought my attention for the effect on male libido. I am in my 20's, and I have no problems with that :) , but this product revived me to the point where I can say that it's like I have 16 years again :D All the best for this product, and will reorder soon ;)

good stuff

Posted by arturas on May 30, 2015

zinc together with copper, much better than just zinc alone, good enough for me

The best form of zinc, bar none.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on May 29, 2013

After doing a lot of research I've reached the conclusion that this is the very best type of zinc. I like the fact that it has 1% of copper, which is the perfect 15:1 ratio. Small capsules like these are better than hard tablets in every way. The dose is perfect, 15 mg, because too much zinc is not good. There is no product out there that matches this one, I've been using it a long and wouldn't consider using any other brand or type of zinc.

Taking as prescribed

Posted by Reviewer2491462 on Mar 25, 2008

This is not a product that makes me feel better. I just take it because I tend to fall into zinc deficiency. By previous testing it does seem to help in that area.

Jarrow Zinc Balance

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on May 27, 2009

I have been taking one capsule every other day, for a few weeks now, and my skin has improved, which is one of the reasons I purchased it... of course, I also take many other supplements, so any improvements in my health will likely be a combination of things, but I've tried many many zincs in the past and felt or seen no difference, so I am pretty confident in saying it stands out from most of the rest (as do a lot of Jarrow products).It's good that it has copper to avoid throwing things out of balance (although you don't want too much copper either - google copper toxicity and find out)... I take it seperately from other minerals, to avoid them competing for absorption. I plan to continue using this zinc. Please keep these great prices, and great service

component of mental well-being

Posted by Reviewer2374079 on Jul 15, 2009

Zinc plays a key role in immune functioning, removing toxic metals from the body, and mental clarity. When I began getting enough zinc in my diet, I began dreaming and remembering my dreams upon awakening.

Usually love their products, but cant use this one

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Sep 26, 2008

I bought this because I wanted to make sure that I wasn't zinc deficient and the other Jarrow products I use are top notch. Then I read some research that stated that the amino acid (Methionine) in this product actually acts like a fertilizer to cancer, which I am concerned that I may have. So I threw it away and bought zinc piccolinate instead.

Seem to be a quality, effective product

Posted by Reviewer1516321 on Jan 04, 2010

I like that there's a balance of zinc & copper in this product. From what I've read, just taking zinc can create a copper deficiency, & vice versa. I think this product helped me to fight off beginning symptoms of a cold during a recent vacation.

review

Posted by Reviewer3329677 on Jan 08, 2010

Great supplement just make sure you are not high in copper. Copper in some cases may not be needed and worsen the situation.