10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, d-Limonene, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 101 reviews

Puts out the fire

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Mar 11, 2009

If you google up "life extension magazine+April 2007" you can read about the effects of limonene on GERD and the double blind study that was done.

Limonene works!

Posted by Reviewer2634730 on Apr 19, 2009

They don't know how or why, but it works. I had been looking for an alternative to Famotidine for GERD for a long time, then I read about d-Limonene. I tried it, and to my amazement, it did all that I read it would. I stopped taking the pharm drug overnight and haven't needed it since.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2301627 on Apr 21, 2009

Great product. I noticed an improvement of my acid reflux/heartburn within 3-4 days. Highly recommended.

bile floooow!!

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Oct 26, 2012

This has been great for me with increasing bile flow. I do recommend taking this at night. First reason is it can make you tired and second reason is that you can become nauseated from the bile being dumped into the intestines, which is another reason why this needs to be taken with food, especially heavy food or fatty oils to offset the fat absorption and breakdown. So I usually take this every other day with a heavy meal. If one is getting too nauseated from this, I recommend lowering the dosage to 500mg, which I may do in once the bottle is out, that way I can take everyday and not worry about the nausea/sleepy side effects.

d-Liimonene

Posted by Reviewer2301980 on Feb 02, 2011

Disliking being on Acid-Reducers the rest of my life, I tried every recommendation to rid myself of Acid Reflux. I tied cleansing, HCI tablets, Vinegar, Apple, you name it. Nothing worked for me until I read about D-Limonene. It is wonderful. Jarrow Formulas' d-Limonene is a high quality for the best price.