Jarrow Formulas, d-Limonene, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

Puts out the fire

Posted by Reviewer2155863 on Mar 11, 2009

If you google up "life extension magazine+April 2007" you can read about the effects of limonene on GERD and the double blind study that was done.

bile floooow!!

Posted by Reviewer2918682 on Oct 26, 2012

This has been great for me with increasing bile flow. I do recommend taking this at night. First reason is it can make you tired and second reason is that you can become nauseated from the bile being dumped into the intestines, which is another reason why this needs to be taken with food, especially heavy food or fatty oils to offset the fat absorption and breakdown. So I usually take this every other day with a heavy meal. If one is getting too nauseated from this, I recommend lowering the dosage to 500mg, which I may do in once the bottle is out, that way I can take everyday and not worry about the nausea/sleepy side effects.

Limonene works!

Posted by Reviewer2634730 on Apr 19, 2009

They don't know how or why, but it works. I had been looking for an alternative to Famotidine for GERD for a long time, then I read about d-Limonene. I tried it, and to my amazement, it did all that I read it would. I stopped taking the pharm drug overnight and haven't needed it since.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2301627 on Apr 21, 2009

Great product. I noticed an improvement of my acid reflux/heartburn within 3-4 days. Highly recommended.

Limonene Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1409282 on Apr 19, 2010

After 8 years of probably destroying my stomach with prescription acid reflux medicine (insert one of the many brand names here), I tried Limonene. I'm not sure if it was the Limonene or the process of getting un-addicted to the Rx, but it has worked. The big Pharms. and their doctor friends don't tell you that those prescription drugs are for short term treatment. I strongly encourage using this product in conjuntion with a good anti-GERD diet. Besides several foods that coat your esophogus, this stuff releases orange oil that coats the esophogus. Transitioning the first few weeks are difficult, but it's worth it. I still get heartburn occasionally, but this and other foods have helped me quickly treat it. After the 2 week transition with Limonene (daily), water or milk quickly wash away mild heartburn. These methods, used in combination provide a safe, natural, an inexpensive treatment to GERD. I take the limonene once or twice a week now and have little problems.