Give it a try.

Posted by 5285329274719688448 on Apr 07, 2016

It's a bit too early to formulate a definitive conclusion, but this product seems to aid digestion, and accelerate the transit of the food out of the stomach.

nice citrus after taste

Posted by bjreviews on Feb 19, 2016

great after taste.. there is some good research on this in relation to Cancer reduction... I have Dx of stage 4 cancer that is improving and this is part of my routine ... SOOOO much cheaper than same product from my naturopath.. again iherb hits the spot for me..

gerd cure

Posted by 5249086242950476932 on Jan 22, 2016

i tried everything, but nothing cured my gerd. this did. enough said

Excellent remedy for acid reflux

Posted by 5629427834733865071 on Dec 11, 2015

Unbeatable: the best supplement ever for nasty chronic acid reflux!!!!

Works great, makes me drowsy (take at night)

Posted by 5437557983046411781 on Dec 11, 2015

I've been taking this for about four months for severe IBS and GERD. Wonderful results in helping the acid reflux daily, but it does make me very very drowsy. Didn't initially realize it was this pill, but as soon as I started taking them right before bed, the problem was way better!

Really helps my Gerd symptoms!!!

Posted by Reviewer2109998 on Feb 03, 2015

I just completed the 20 day course of 1 every other day and I must say that it has helped me so much, I am in the weaning process of getting off Nexium, it took me almost a year to taper off 40mg 1x day to now 5mg every other day. I am almost there, being completely off this ppi, the d-linonene has made a big difference although I still have mild symptoms but no where to the point they were. I think now I will use a couple times per week for a while to see if I get any more improvement. Burping of the orange peel is a good thing, it means the product is working at reaching and coating the esophagus.

Helpfull

Posted by FORUMONTI on Jan 27, 2015

I don't use this every day, but it seems to me that it helps somewhat.

d-Limonene 1000 mg

Posted by 4863386414593569155 on Apr 17, 2014

My initial skepticism is giving way to belief. The first pill provided rapid relief from reflux discomfort but the every other day regime was not adequate. Now, after about two weeks of one pill everyday after the noon meal I am experiencing very little discomfort.

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Jan 13, 2014

I am trying to get off of PPIs and have had terrible issues with , bloating, flatulence,and pain. I also developed a lot of food intolerances, but the D Limo has really helped with all of this. It may not be a "cure all" but it has helped me a great deal with these issues. Will continue to purchase.

Worked from the first time I took it!

Posted by ALoren on Oct 15, 2013

I was a bit doubtful if this product can help with my gastric reflux issue. To my surprise, it did...and on the first time I took it! It eliminated the gastric reflux I usually experience at night before sleeping. I still get some on days when I eat food that especially irritate my stomach (like chocolate, which is so hard to give up!) but its not as bad as before. I hope to be able to cut down my dosage after the 14th day (as per the studies mentioned on LEF).