nice citrus after taste

Posted by bjreviews on Feb 19, 2016

great after taste.. there is some good research on this in relation to Cancer reduction... I have Dx of stage 4 cancer that is improving and this is part of my routine ... SOOOO much cheaper than same product from my naturopath.. again iherb hits the spot for me..

gerd cure

Posted by 5249086242950476932 on Jan 22, 2016

i tried everything, but nothing cured my gerd. this did. enough said

Excellent remedy for acid reflux

Posted by 5629427834733865071 on Dec 11, 2015

Unbeatable: the best supplement ever for nasty chronic acid reflux!!!!

Really helps my Gerd symptoms!!!

Posted by Reviewer2109998 on Feb 03, 2015

I just completed the 20 day course of 1 every other day and I must say that it has helped me so much, I am in the weaning process of getting off Nexium, it took me almost a year to taper off 40mg 1x day to now 5mg every other day. I am almost there, being completely off this ppi, the d-linonene has made a big difference although I still have mild symptoms but no where to the point they were. I think now I will use a couple times per week for a while to see if I get any more improvement. Burping of the orange peel is a good thing, it means the product is working at reaching and coating the esophagus.

Helpfull

Posted by FORUMONTI on Jan 27, 2015

I don't use this every day, but it seems to me that it helps somewhat.

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Jan 13, 2014

I am trying to get off of PPIs and have had terrible issues with , bloating, flatulence,and pain. I also developed a lot of food intolerances, but the D Limo has really helped with all of this. It may not be a "cure all" but it has helped me a great deal with these issues. Will continue to purchase.

Worked from the first time I took it!

Posted by ALoren on Oct 15, 2013

I was a bit doubtful if this product can help with my gastric reflux issue. To my surprise, it did...and on the first time I took it! It eliminated the gastric reflux I usually experience at night before sleeping. I still get some on days when I eat food that especially irritate my stomach (like chocolate, which is so hard to give up!) but its not as bad as before. I hope to be able to cut down my dosage after the 14th day (as per the studies mentioned on LEF).

Hopefully optimistic

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Jul 01, 2013

I have been reading in these comments about burping and belching when taking this product. I have not had that experience, and I have been taking it for several days. I take this product for the many health benefits given by Byron Richards, a Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist, on his website, Wellness Resources. Those benefits, according to him, go well beyond eliminating GERD, although as one new to this product, I am not speaking from experience.

happy camper...

Posted by 5421789520838529570 on Jun 11, 2013

I received the product in a timely manner.DHL shipping is superior.The Jarrow d-limonene product is very well priced and good quality.

d-Limonene

Posted by 5312367351770439238 on Mar 07, 2013

The benefits were noticed within a few days.