Turns my face red everytime.

Posted by 4735564068540938774 on Dec 08, 2015

I was excited to get this product, yet mere minutes after my first application my face t urned red. It turns red each and every time that I use this product. I have no idea why, but if you have sensitive skin I"d avoid putting this on your face.

allergenic

Posted by 5751518665094641049 on Apr 24, 2015

soon after applying the creme on my skin I felt tingle. I washed it at once, but the skin turned red and burned till the next day. the creme is allergenic

MUY MAL

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

ME PRODUJO REACCIÓN ALÉRGICA.

texture is changed.

Posted by Reviewer2677755 on Nov 06, 2014

cream texture is changed than last one. I have qualms about using cream. now I just use for neck.

Um???

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Mar 20, 2014

This cream is extremely thick and oily. I put a little of it on my arm and rubbed it in and rubbed it in. It was still on my arm an hour later. I put the cream into a bowl and added its tub full of water and mixed it in thoroughly then applied it to my other arm. It was still too thick and greasy and was still on my arm an hour later. I added another tub of water to it and mixed it thoroughly to make a lotion and applied it to another part of my arm and it went on smoothly and was absorbed more easily. It is still mildly there after 15 minutes. I will add a little more water to make it thinner and use it at night only, although I am expecting my pillow case to absorb some of the oil. This is too greasy for me and although it smells mildly of the oils, there is no artificial smell. I wont be buying this again.

Not what I expected!

Posted by 5685771073531090713 on Jan 23, 2014

I have been using a Jason brand of toothpaste for a few years. I love it! However their moisturizing creme is not what I hoped at all. It is quite thick and stays sticky on my face. I use a tissue to wipe off the residue before I go to sleep. It would only get wiped off on my pillow anyway! I have since bought another brand of creme that is absorbed very well. Sorry I couldn't say anything positive. I'm sure someone with very dry skin is looking for just such a product.

should be banned

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 12, 2013

I applied a thin layer of this cream last night and this morning when I woke up my face looked like it got stung with bees.I am not exaggerating I really look like I was in a box ring.My face is completely swollen.I cried when I saw my face.My mother applied a tiny bit of this cream as well to test it and she also said it stings and burns.I have a fine skin,no wrinkles and I just thought this would be a great cream for moisturising.It is the end of the day now,it's still swollen and red.It hurts to eat,talk.It just looks burnt.My chin and the area around my nose are covered with tiny postules.I sent several e-mails to the manufacturer as well as iherb but still no response.I am not allergic to any food or medication.I've never had this type of reaction to any cosmetic product ever.There has to be something in the cream that they didn't put on the label.I AM TRAUMATIZED.

Caused a big breakout on my face

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Wont use again!

Too worst

Posted by 4708495805598260155 on Jun 20, 2013

Odor feel super uncomfortable, I have not used skin care products than this smelly, First try to neck and immediately felt red and itchy, Too worst!!

It has a very bad smell

Posted by 5443508516898485479 on Jan 13, 2013

Can not use the product because of the bad smell that has.Also very heavy texture.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »