Really nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 14, 2011

Very effective for dry skin, and I plan to keep extra on hand for the winter. Works great on the face, elbows, backs of hands. Adding a couple of drops of emu oil helps the cream penetrate deeper. Jason is a very reliable brand, and this is a fantastic price. Kudos to iHerb!

Jason natural vitamin e cream

Posted by Reviewer3087549 on Oct 14, 2011

Leaves skin dewy and soft.Great for dry hands and as a night cream

Reliable and amazing

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Aug 21, 2011

Yes, people tell me my skin glows. At a party the other evening a beautician asked me my age as we were all 35-55 and she thought my skin belonged on a 25 year old. Alternating between this product and my rosehip oil, they're both doing a fine job.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3132782 on Sep 01, 2011

Good moisturiser but too heavy for the face other than around the eyes.

Jason Natural Age Renewal creme

Posted by Reviewer1515605 on Sep 01, 2011

This creme is fantastic as it absorbs well and leaves the skin soft and moist. I use all over the body as well as the face. Excellent price too.

Feels great

Posted by Reviewer3038044 on Sep 15, 2011

Only had it for a week but It feels really good on the skin and it feels like it is doing a more thorough and deeper job than other products.

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer2496043 on Sep 22, 2011

I've been using Jason E 25,000 for years. It is an excellent product. Very effective for healing skin problems: burns (takes the pain away immediately), cuts, bruises, rashes, insect bites.

I love it

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Dec 09, 2011

Texture is very rich, thick, no smell.Very moisturizing, makes my skin smooth and soft. I use it instead of night cream or after face steam.

good

Posted by Reviewer2259261 on May 23, 2011

good

Great winter moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2092198 on May 26, 2011

I started using this moisturizer in the winter and love it, it works into the skin quickly and leaves my skin very soft. I tend to get warm easily and in the warm weather I use the the Ester-C Creme(anti-aging moisturizer by Jason that you sell and am very happy with it also. I will buy both again.