Jason Natural, Age Renewal Vitamin E, Moisturizing Creme, 25,000 IU, 4 oz (113 g)

Excellent and Very Comforting!

Posted by Reviewer2552796 on Nov 18, 2009

I used to use an extremely expensive but effective moisterizer on my face and in these times, decided to look for something more affordable. During my experimenting, my poor skin dried right out and became itchy and irritated. This product has saved my face! It is an excellent, gentle, deep moisturizer that I use as a night cream. It is too emollient for day use under make-up so I use the Jason 5,000 IU of E version in the morning. Just perfect!

Excellent-Miraculous Vit E Cream!

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Mar 09, 2011

Years ago when my skin was reasonably health I tried this cream and though it worked well on surgery scars it was too rich and did not absorb well, and I had more success with the 5,000 IU version. However, now I am 47 with several health problems and this cream has been a God-send! I got it for my feet and legs because the pain of edema stretching the skin to rupture was unbearable. The relief of using this 25,000 IU cream was immediate and miraculous!!! When my skin was healthy it took a long time to absorb, but now by the time I have applied to the sides of my feet the cream on the top of the feet has already absorbed (15-30 seconds till absorbed, 1-2 minuets and no residue - my skin drinks it in!). I get instant relief from the agony from my feet which prior to use had been constant. I apply 1-2 times a day now, which keeps the skin of my feet soft and supple. The nurses are now also applying after bathing as a body lotion and the itching and tightness in the skin of my back and arms is also relieved. The nurses have remarked on the astounding difference in the health of my skin, both from what it had been, and in comparison to others they work with. I can not use on my face as it burns my eyes, but every where else this cream is EXCELLENT.

don't like it!

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Jan 28, 2010

too oily

Too greasy

Posted by 5748839620811679521 on Jul 17, 2014

The cream is too greasy for those who have oily skin. Will fit rather for dry skins only. The smell is not really nice either.

Um???

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Mar 20, 2014

This cream is extremely thick and oily. I put a little of it on my arm and rubbed it in and rubbed it in. It was still on my arm an hour later. I put the cream into a bowl and added its tub full of water and mixed it in thoroughly then applied it to my other arm. It was still too thick and greasy and was still on my arm an hour later. I added another tub of water to it and mixed it thoroughly to make a lotion and applied it to another part of my arm and it went on smoothly and was absorbed more easily. It is still mildly there after 15 minutes. I will add a little more water to make it thinner and use it at night only, although I am expecting my pillow case to absorb some of the oil. This is too greasy for me and although it smells mildly of the oils, there is no artificial smell. I wont be buying this again.