Great creme

Posted by Reviewer1365866 on Jul 08, 2011

This is the second time that I have bought this from herb and I love it. It is deeply moisturizing and penetrates the skin beautifully.

Haven't used much but plan to

Posted by Reviewer1371026 on Apr 04, 2012

This cream is intimidatingly awesome and will be one of the key products I will use to lighten and reduce my scar from a recent tummy tuck operation.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1307137 on May 18, 2010

I'm coming back to this since it's reasonably priced and keeps my face moist and supple

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1374592 on Apr 24, 2011

It will smooth your skin surface and reduce the acne scars. Good for oily skin too cause you just need a little for the whole face. The texture is light, not greasy and easily absorb into skin. I will purchase again.

Great Creme

Posted by Reviewer1603233 on Oct 14, 2010

I really like this cream. It is thick which is great for night. It isn't greasy and soaks in really fast. I also like it because it doesn't burn the eyes.

good moisturizer.

Posted by Reviewer1610718 on Jan 25, 2010

Although I haven't used very long, I find it to be a good day or night cream. It is not greasy and absorbs quickly. I am going to try another of their products.

Words can't describe how awesome this product has been!

Posted by 4782185700589560345 on Mar 08, 2014

I was looking for a moisturiser and I came across this in iherb and decided to try it out. OMG, I can see the effect on the first day of application! My skin is smoother and it's only two days of usage and I'm seeing my spots to lighten up. It is really effective and I really can't believe it! 💕👏

La crème parfaite

Posted by 5689641866877273670 on Nov 17, 2013

Cette crème super hydratante est top et en plus, si elle m'aide à réduire mes rides, que demander de plus...

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1635700 on Feb 03, 2014

I love this moisturizing cream--it is quite heavy, but my skin is very dry so I like this. Also love the price--it works as well as expensive face creams. I love Iherbs service as well--the free shipping is nice

Best Moisturizer :)

Posted by 5445359110056132983 on Jul 07, 2013

I bought this product since it has amazing reviews and it turns out that it works for me, too. My hubby and I both use this moisturizer everyday and we decided to use it forever. (my skin is very dry, his skin is normal type. I personally think that it might not work with oily skin but if you use it only at night you will still love it) I used to use the most expensive cosmetics but realized that the most expensive one is not the best one. I'm very happy with IHERB and JASON Creme. Thanks for great product!