Jason Vitamin E Creme.

Posted by Reviewer1685291 on Apr 22, 2009

Very happy with this E cream.It adds moisture to skin that really lasts..makes skin feel and look much softer.As I have only been using for two weeks I am sure there will be other longer term benefits.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2887450 on Feb 11, 2009

i had a bad acne break out leaving my skin with a lot of dark spots and scars,i tried different acne products but it will just gave me more breakouts,one of my friend tell me to try Jason moisturizing creme,im skeptical at first because im so afraid for another breakouts,but slowly i saw a wonderful change on my skin the breakouts stops and i notice that the dark spots and scars is slowly fading.this product is a miracle!!I commend iherb for their very fast service,i live here in Germany and i received my order in just 3 days!

Jason Natural, 25,000 IU Vitamin E Age Renewal Moisturizing Cream, 4oz

Posted by Reviewer1746643 on Feb 12, 2009

Great lotion for every day use.My husband loves it too. It is also reasonably priced.

Jasons Natural Vit E creme

Posted by Reviewer3089568 on Feb 25, 2009

I have to say that this one of the best products I have tried.My skin has come back to life.

Not thirsty anymore!

Posted by Reviewer2236195 on Mar 05, 2009

This is a great creme! If your skin is thirsty, this will quench it! I love the way it makes my skin feel!

Best I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer2206313 on Mar 09, 2009

My face is left moisturized and soft, with no greasy residue!

Thick but very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on May 21, 2010

I ordered this as an upgrade to the lower IU Jason Vitamin E cream (which I also love). It definitely makes my skin feel soft. It's a thick cream -- some might prefer it as a night cream -- but I think it is very effective. Great products, great prices, iHerb.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1575331 on May 24, 2010

wonderful thick cream and soaks into the skin pretty quickly :) I use it every night

25,000 IU Vitamin E Creme

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 08, 2010

I opted for the stronger Vitamin E formula (Jason also makes another creme that has a very low Vitamin E amount, and it didn't seem to be reviewed as well). This is an EXTREMELY THICK cream. At first, I thought this would not work for me at all as it was so thick it was hard to spread out and ended up gooping way too much of this super-emollient cream into my skin. (I have combination T-zone skin, and it seemed oily right away after using this and later was much worse.) However, then I tried placing a very small dab onto my hand and then added a bit of water, rubbed my hands together, and immediately applied to my face and neck with my hands. This helped immensely. It allowed me to use a very small amount and spread it all out thinly. I still think I will have to reserve this for next winter when the heat's back on and conditions stay dry (that's when my skin will actually feel drier), but it will probably make an excellent product for me at that time. Now that we're into spring and my facial skin isn't dry any longer, it's way too moisturizing for me at this time. As an aside, I did try it on my dry legs, and it worked just great to moisturize them. However, this container is too small to use daily for a use like that!

Jason makes great products