should be banned

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 12, 2013

I applied a thin layer of this cream last night and this morning when I woke up my face looked like it got stung with bees.I am not exaggerating I really look like I was in a box ring.My face is completely swollen.I cried when I saw my face.My mother applied a tiny bit of this cream as well to test it and she also said it stings and burns.I have a fine skin,no wrinkles and I just thought this would be a great cream for moisturising.It is the end of the day now,it's still swollen and red.It hurts to eat,talk.It just looks burnt.My chin and the area around my nose are covered with tiny postules.I sent several e-mails to the manufacturer as well as iherb but still no response.I am not allergic to any food or medication.I've never had this type of reaction to any cosmetic product ever.There has to be something in the cream that they didn't put on the label.I AM TRAUMATIZED.

Vicky

Posted by Reviewer2344870 on Jun 18, 2009

This made my skin itchy, sore and caused an allergic reaction, it isn´t safe according to cosmeticsdatabase.com and my skin sure didn´t like this!!!!

allergy to cream ingridients

Posted by Reviewer1100563 on Feb 18, 2012

I tried to use this cream and have allergy to some if its ingredients. My skin becomes red each time I try to use it. Will not purchase it again.

Um???

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Mar 20, 2014

This cream is extremely thick and oily. I put a little of it on my arm and rubbed it in and rubbed it in. It was still on my arm an hour later. I put the cream into a bowl and added its tub full of water and mixed it in thoroughly then applied it to my other arm. It was still too thick and greasy and was still on my arm an hour later. I added another tub of water to it and mixed it thoroughly to make a lotion and applied it to another part of my arm and it went on smoothly and was absorbed more easily. It is still mildly there after 15 minutes. I will add a little more water to make it thinner and use it at night only, although I am expecting my pillow case to absorb some of the oil. This is too greasy for me and although it smells mildly of the oils, there is no artificial smell. I wont be buying this again.

Too worst

Posted by 4708495805598260155 on Jun 20, 2013

Odor feel super uncomfortable, I have not used skin care products than this smelly, First try to neck and immediately felt red and itchy, Too worst!!

bad

Posted by Reviewer3297586 on Feb 08, 2012

doesnt moisture at all, causes iritation, bad smell

RENEWAL CREAM

Posted by Reviewer2034336 on Feb 10, 2010

WAY TO GREASEY. DONT LIKE IT AT ALL. ALSO BURNS YOUR EYES

Smells like dung

Posted by Reviewer2312170 on Mar 23, 2009

This product has a very faint but disgusting smell. Since I tried this before going to bed, I found it kept me awake. At first, I thought I had a problem with personal hygiene, but the fecal odor definitely emanates from the cream. I have no idea whether the product actually improves the skin. After 3 tries, I gave up on it. I would not buy this again (or use it even if paid to do so).

It has a very bad smell

Posted by 5443508516898485479 on Jan 13, 2013

Can not use the product because of the bad smell that has.Also very heavy texture.

Smell prevents me from using it anywhere near my face

Posted by Reviewer1595395 on Feb 22, 2010

I found the odor of this product very objectionable and thus cannot use it on my face, as intended.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »