From Latvia

Posted by Reviewer1171454 on Feb 26, 2011

It's my favorite Creme!

good

Posted by Reviewer2259261 on May 23, 2011

good

Great winter moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2092198 on May 26, 2011

I started using this moisturizer in the winter and love it, it works into the skin quickly and leaves my skin very soft. I tend to get warm easily and in the warm weather I use the the Ester-C Creme(anti-aging moisturizer by Jason that you sell and am very happy with it also. I will buy both again.

Great heavy duty moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1217863 on Jun 01, 2011

I've been using this product for years and find it a very effective moisturizer.

love this!!

Posted by Reviewer2991717 on Jun 01, 2011

This is the second container I've used.. Love the way my skin feels. Fantastic fro dry ageing skin!

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2321010 on Jun 08, 2011

This is a great product for a great price. Comparable to many more expensive ones out there. My skin feels great and healed much faster from an accidental sunburn with this.

My life saver

Posted by EatCleanMarie on Jun 10, 2011

I take very strong medications treating my acne, and I started using this one because I needed something to moist my skin pretty hard. It worked. I use this one every night before bed. I have a lot of acne scaring, but the last time I was at my doctor he said that it was amazing how the scaring was fading... And I who was thinking about using a lot of money on lazer treatment... I don't think I will need it.... This creme is so amazing, I just have to say I Love it. I have been using this for about 6 months, and you can really see the diferense on my face. I will continue to use this, and I'm almost out now, so I have to buy another one!:)

good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3132117 on Jun 15, 2011

I feel like balm ~ Longer keeps a very moisturizing. Placenta is similar to the smell the smell of the cream.

Awesome product as well!!!

Posted by Reviewer1897333 on Jun 17, 2011

Very nice product indeed!!!

Really nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 14, 2011

Very effective for dry skin, and I plan to keep extra on hand for the winter. Works great on the face, elbows, backs of hands. Adding a couple of drops of emu oil helps the cream penetrate deeper. Jason is a very reliable brand, and this is a fantastic price. Kudos to iHerb!