Jason

Posted by sierrabob on Jun 22, 2012

Works great at night

Really nice cream

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 14, 2011

Very effective for dry skin, and I plan to keep extra on hand for the winter. Works great on the face, elbows, backs of hands. Adding a couple of drops of emu oil helps the cream penetrate deeper. Jason is a very reliable brand, and this is a fantastic price. Kudos to iHerb!

Nice Feel

Posted by 5162573003624369309 on Oct 10, 2013

I've missed this cream so much. I'm really thankful that Iherb ships to South Korea at a really reasonable price. This cream is smooth and not too oily or thick.

good

Posted by Reviewer2082714 on Dec 02, 2010

I would buy this one, next time... Good for cold season..

Amazing cream!

Posted by Reviewer2091388 on Apr 09, 2012

This is really a great product. I specially used this everyday on my legs and hand which I find dry and wrinkly.. and I do see great results after a week time. The skin tone is so great these days.

Great winter moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2092198 on May 26, 2011

I started using this moisturizer in the winter and love it, it works into the skin quickly and leaves my skin very soft. I tend to get warm easily and in the warm weather I use the the Ester-C Creme(anti-aging moisturizer by Jason that you sell and am very happy with it also. I will buy both again.

Love this cream!

Posted by Reviewer2113305 on Jan 01, 2012

it's amazing I've revied this before but I just have to say that this is the best facial cream i have ever used. My mom and I use it, i have dry skin and her skin is normal/oily and it works for both of us. I love it becasue it withstands heat and cold and won't melt off my face and get into my eyes as other creams do. It just stays in one place and that's it. use tis product if you have dry flaky skin.

Try this if you have dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Feb 17, 2012

It is very thick but you don't need much so very economical and I find it absorbs really well, but I have a dry skin. I usually only apply it at night though,sometime applying a small amount of avocado oil as a serum beforehand. My skin is lovely and smooth in the morning. Also very beneficial for dry hands

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2127474 on Jul 23, 2012

Love it!

Does the job well

Posted by Reviewer2135615 on Aug 25, 2013

I notice my face is moist and plump in the morning, not from bloating, but from a product that actually works. When I get a facial, the facialist always tells me I have great skin. That wasn't the case in the past. Since I've been using this cream, I notice a difference. When I try to go back to use up some of my more expensive creams, I can tell that they're not as good as this one. It's a winner for me. Plus the price tag makes it all the sweeter.