10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jason Natural, Age Renewal Vitamin E, Moisturizing Creme, 25,000 IU, 4 oz (113 g)

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2018879 on Jun 27, 2009

Works wonders on the skin between the knees & ankles which according to my dermatologist is the driest part of the body. I live in a very dry climate & this is the 1st product I've discovered which really keeps my skin soft & hydrated.

Jason 25,000 Vit E Creme

Posted by Reviewer1531533 on Aug 17, 2009

the best all around moisturizing creme on the market

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2151205 on Aug 26, 2009

I think this stuff is wonderful! I bought it for several reasons - but it has worked miracles on my sandpaper skin!

super moisturizer cream

Posted by Reviewer1184806 on Nov 28, 2009

I use this when my face feels extra dry. I do not use everyday. A few times a week in the winter. Works great to keep my neck soft and kissable.

This cream is wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Sep 10, 2009

I think this is the best cream I have ever bought... and I mean that! Not only was it very affordable but it is rich and creamy without being greasy. My skin is definitely softer and looks great. It has a very light, pleasant smell and I use it on my throat and upper chest area, which has shown a lot of improvement (softer and not red anymore). Just a wonderful product!